Golden not happy with players leaving early

Advertisement
transparency and honestly has been long over due in this program. I just hope this guy and his staff have the chance to truly develop and move this program forward (NCAA sanctions). although their decisions impact the whole team, I am glad that so many left early, reality is a biotch and grown men play in the NFL....no room for little selfish boys. Good luck to them and if they think U tough is tough...they got another thing coming. I predict maybe 1 but no more than 2 of those that left will be on an active NFL roster. Canadian league and Arena football get ready to have some new faces.

transparency and honestly has been long over due in this program. I just hope this guy and his staff have the chance to truly develop and move this program forward (NCAA sanctions). although their decisions impact the whole team, I am glad that so many left early, reality is a biotch and grown men play in the NFL....no room for little selfish boys. Good luck to them and if they think U tough is tough...they got another thing coming. I predict maybe 1 but no more than 2 of those that left will be on an active NFL roster. Canadian league and Arena football get ready to have some new faces.
i think itll be more than 1 or 2........but the issue will be that they cost themselves alot of money and may have had the chance to be an nfl starter right out of the gate instead of being the last guy to make the team

but the reality of it is that their decision to leave when not being near ready is a good thing......it helps to clear the **** from the roster and helps to change the mindset of the entire roster

of the guys that left early, I think Streeter, Miller, and Vernon will make a team...though Vernon may not last long at all with his attitude.

I think Street and Miller have nice careers...throw in Washington also, though it doesn't seem like he left early

Advertisement
Miller I get.

Streeter you could make a case for, but he left a lot of money on the table.

Washington... eh, I thought he could lose more fat and get stronger like Orlando Franklin, quite frankly as posted and duly noted, dude was out of position.

Vernon... I guess

The rest... lol

Don't blame AG for airing it out. Its nothing that the entire world doesn't know about.

This just in, some dude named Jesus just turned water into wine. News at 11.

26.jpg

Advertisement
Back