Golden has lost this team

ADELPHI

Sophomore
This was a VERY damaging loss. Never seen such scared coaching.
Pathetic! Add on player suspensions and it looks like we are in trouble. Shut it down for everyone's sake.

Advertisement
Its just amazing to me after a huge win and a chance to seize control of your division we have guys suspended. These aren't Shannon guys so we can't use that excuse.

Pathetic! Add on player suspensions and it looks like we are in trouble. Shut it down for everyone's sake.

I really don't think he ever had the team to begin with.

No, we got out coached, and outplayed. He still has the team. If Eddie Johnson, Perryman, and Bush play, we win the game. Bad, bad loss still.

Advertisement
Terrible, gut-wrenching loss, bitterly disappointing, no doubt

But Golden losing this team?

I highly doubt it

Advertisement
Anyone know why Kelvin Cain was suspended and reinstated? Was it because of some moving issue with this family?

Golden lost the team? Axe to grind much? Silly post.

He obviously doesn't have their ear if they feel like they can skip practices and smoke reefer. Lack of discipline is a reflection of the coach and whether or not the players respect you.

Imagine guys not coming to Nick Saban practices or Bob Stoops, or Muschump for that matter.

They would get suspended just like our players have been.

Some post in this thread is just ridiculoous.

Advertisement
I was at the game again. The final drive two fourth and 7's and they converted each one.

I really don't think he ever had the team to begin with.

QUe? I don't get your post.

The team seems to be fractured with different guys loyal to different coaches

Okay that makes sense, and I can agree to an extent. I think even Golden has talked about that as well.

Advertisement
Scared coaching really? Our D is terrible this year.....take three starters out, probably our best three on D....what did anyone expect to happen?

Advertisement
Back