God**** Russians...

Advertisement
Advertisement
The sun has more helium than we could ever use, let's just go there and take it, either at night or in the winter when it's not too hot
1653435872865.gif

Advertisement
With all these sunshine pumpers and green new deal save the planet bullshvt, the very FIRST step we should take is banning releasing balloons, under any circumstances. Balloons do a million times more harm to marine life alone than plastic straws.

But it’s not about the environment and it never will be. It’s about who knows who and who’s wallet(s) it will damage.

More importantly where is @Tad Footeball ?

I believe he frequents a Nebraska web site involving coeds.
Frequent?! I was an early investor! Got spooked though when unseemly allegations about roofies in Lake Havasu and Panama City were leveled. They were clearly coming from Joe Francis' camp but I digress.

Advertisement
Helium shortage has been in effect for a while now (3-4 years). I don’t know if the Russians have exacerbated it at all tbh. Anyone with kids getting balloons for birthday parties can relate when you spend a fortune on balloons that barely stay afloat the same day during the parties because Party City is mixing in more and more compressed air.

Advertisement
With all these sunshine pumpers and green new deal save the planet bullshvt, the very FIRST step we should take is banning releasing balloons, under any circumstances. Balloons do a million times more harm to marine life alone than plastic straws.

But it’s not about the environment and it never will be. It’s about who knows who and who’s wallet(s) it will damage.

Spoken like a man who has a Ph.D. in environmental sciences. What a clown!

Advertisement
Back