God **** It: It Is Time To Re-Examine Mario Cristobal

Advertisement
I remember when Mario was coach at FIU and he did a weekly interview with Jorge Sedano on 790. He sounded very similar to Manny in the sense they talked a good game but the results didn’t match the talk. He went and got experience elsewhere and put his time in and took his lumps as a head man.

Look at him now. What possibly could’ve been with Manny 3-5 years from now if he had stayed at Temple.
He won his conference at FIU at one point. That is not the same.

He just beat the team that embarrassed us the previous 2 seasons. He isn't a good coach though...it's the Oregon $...this Manny debacle looks like it's going to cost us Mario, Zo, a deeper hole into irrelevance, and the 21' class that's stacked with talent. We need to get Mario now, no matter the cost, get Zo in here to help build the foundation, and load up in 21.

He managed to pull this Rose Bowl out when it looked like Wisky would win. He’s NEVER coming back here.

I'm curious about people who think like you. Do you think about asking pretty girls out for dates and then talk yourself out of it, or just decide in advance that you don't have a chance?

Advertisement
Nah. Trust me on this one certain things were just not ready for. Especially when this staph is the current reality. I'll just say even mandy had tons of very well respected options. Couldve had an all star staff instead of this staph. Mario had an all world staff ready. People might doubt cause they might not understand how long that's been in the wood works. It was years in the makings and time was of the essence so he could recruit. But oh well. Spilled milk.
Ight, who is this elite staff we are going to be getting with Mario bro?

Advertisement
Back