Glimmer of hope GT game

Ozone

Freshman
Premium
GT's only loss was to Vtech in overtime week 1. Vtech lost to Pittsburgh, which was Pitts first win of the season after losses to Youngstown State and Cincinnati.

Our defensive will certainly be tested but I believe that we will cover the spread, in terms of points. We have a puncher's here!

Advertisement
Perryman being out is huge, but that said....we have shut them down three years in a row. I suspect we have a good idea how to stop them. We will need to execute.

Sometimes GT can be a blessing for a bad D. Sometimes. I think it'll be really good for us or really bad.

The main thing is guys doing their assignments and wrapping up.

Advertisement
Sometimes GT can be a blessing for a bad D. Sometimes. I think it'll be really good for us or really bad.

I like our chances because we won't have our secondary and linebackers playing a ton of coverage. And we don't pass rush well. We suck in every facet of pass defense. So just playing the run 90% of the game will be good for our us IMO.

So you're saying we might win, or we might lose. Interesting.

/Just messing, I agree completely. We're either going to dominate or get our teeth knocked out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm less worried about this game than I was about the previous three.

You are less worried about GT than BCC?

Correct.
GT just housed UVA, it was 35-0 at the half, they have rushed for 1,000 yards and scord 100 points in the last two games.

/// you win post of the day, not even close.

It's the same offense every year. A team is either going to stop it or not.

I don't get why people think that Paul Johnson and the GT offense is some kind of unstoppable force.

I'm not sure where some of you are getting this false sense of confidence.
Miami has done nothing to make me think they can with this game.
The defense is terrible, and the offense is average (thanks to Duke alone). Where's the advantage playing on the road? OK, our special teams is very good.
GT scored almost as much against UVA in the first half as we did the entire game vs Bethune-Cookman!
I fully expect GT to expose Miami's secondary, it'll be, "well they hadn't shown to be a team that you had to worry about the pass with so"...awww, FML

Boston College had 5-6 starters hurt or suspended.

They might have beat us if not for that.

I have no idea what will show up tomorrow.

Advertisement
I'm less worried about this game than I was about the previous three.

You are less worried about GT than BCC?

Correct.
GT just housed UVA, it was 35-0 at the half, they have rushed for 1,000 yards and scord 100 points in the last two games.

/// you win post of the day, not even close.

It's the same offense every year. A team is either going to stop it or not.

I don't get why people think that Paul Johnson and the GT offense is some kind of unstoppable force.

GT would beat BCC by 75 bro, you are a trip though.........

Of course they can be beat, but its assinine to think we lose to BCC before GT

The biggest part of the game for us is the offense needs to put points on the board early. Not just fg's either. Getting and early td and a defensive atop and scoring again puts more pressure on their offense. Things go wrong when you have to press. If we can be soy.d and ready to score early we very well could win this game. This is a must if not we get blown out again.

Advertisement
Back