Getting anxious/looking ahead

#26-MEAST

Junior
I know we're just a few weeks past our season ending. Are any of you excited about Golden and Co. putting out the first of next years Raising Canes? You know one might come out soon highlighting our off-season workouts :quag: Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but with all the access we've been getting it makes me hang on the edge of my computer waiting for the next one. I know we will get a signing day video but maybe, just maybe, we get a video before NSD. Am I the only person who is waiting for another Canes All-Access video?

Advertisement
Unrelated to Raising Canes video series, but I saw a couple of the boys out on Greentree this morning. Got me pumped for next year although bowl season hasn't even started.

I know we're just a few weeks past our season ending. Are any of you excited about Golden and Co. putting out the first of next years Raising Canes? You know one might come out soon highlighting our off-season workouts :quag: Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but with all the access we've been getting it makes me hang on the edge of my computer waiting for the next one. I know we will get a signing day video but maybe, just maybe, we get a video before NSD. Am I the only person who is waiting for another Canes All-Access video?

What's happened to the Raising Propaganda?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back