Get something straight

CaneSuger

Thunderdome
If a team runs for 375 on you, it isn't about scheme.

It sure as **** isn't about zone vs man.

It's about fundamentals, strength and conditioning, and toughness.

Advertisement

I mentioned it in the other thread but our young team just gave up and wanted to go home. It was painfully obvious. That's what happens when your whole team is led by freshmen and sophs.

Now there are issues everywhere but this part was obvious to even the most casual fan. I think they just wanted to move on to UNC before the game was over with.

Clearly some sound logic here.... So is it below 350 that's scheme? 300? Just to know for future reference.

Absolutely said the same thing earlier today to some friends! At the end of the night last night, I just could not get out of my mind the multiple pictures of our DLine just getting constantly pushed back 5 to 10 years! Additionally, what happened to stunting and spinning and doing something other than trying to just got straight up against the Oline? I'm not one to generally ***** but, good gosh ... it was about the basics .... not about the scheme!!! No matter what scheme you run .... you can't have guys fundamentally lost and lacking toughness, drive, quickness and determination!!!

And BigAl .... don't be bozo the clown ... you know what CaneSugar means and asking the question you ask is just dumb!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back