Gerald Willis III planning visit

Advertisement
Please summarize, not cpy/paste man. Thnx.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense to this kid, but I've always got a funny feeling about kids who criticize the unit they would play for in an article, saying he will probably come start. If I was his potential teammates that would smell pretty funn to me, saying they don't have a good pass rush or D-Line. Not that it isn't true... but I wouldn't say that personally.

A four-star recruit, he finished his junior season with 120 tackles, 19 sacks and three touchdowns (one on an interception return and two off fumbles).

Nice

Advertisement
No offense to this kid, but I've always got a funny feeling about kids who criticize the unit they would play for in an article, saying he will probably come start. If I was his potential teammates that would smell pretty funn to me, saying they don't have a good pass rush or D-Line. Not that it isn't true... but I wouldn't say that personally.

If you think your better, great. Not so sure it makes sense to ANNOUNCE it publicly like this though.

Things like this get taken care of on the field at practice. No worries.

this is a hard pull, his half-brother is landon collins who chose bama on TV while the mom wanted LSU. saw on LSU sites the mom either wants willis close to home (LSU) or be w/ his half-bro

but u never know once he visits

Advertisement
Is there a more misused word in the english language than "literally"?

this is a hard pull, his half-brother is landon collins who chose bama on TV while the mom wanted LSU. saw on LSU sites the mom either wants willis close to home (LSU) or be w/ his half-bro

but u never know once he visits

I want him here so they can show his mom on TV, preferably during a Musburger announced game.

Said standish telling him um is the place to be. Likes UM but options are wide open. And planning for a visit this summer!!

Advertisement
Summary:

He has offers from "everybody."

He gets so much mail he doesn't read them.

Standish is telling him good things about Miami.

He wants to narrow down to a final 5 and commit at an all star game.

Here is a snippet:

Of UM's program, Willis says "I know they've always been about defense, that they don't really have a good pass rush, good D line right now, so if I come there I'll probably start. So I'm really looking into Miami."

Of how hectic his recruitment has gotten, Willis says that "my phone literally rings all the time."

A four-star recruit, he finished his junior season with 120 tackles, 19 sacks and three touchdowns (one on an interception return and two off fumbles).

Advertisement
62.jpg

boy looks ******* 25

Advertisement
Back