Gerald Willis Comparison

Canesince91

Sophomore
I remember watching Dominique Easley pretty much destroy our offensive line when we played Fla.
My question is Willis in the same mold as him? or what would be a good comparison?

Advertisement
[video=youtube;2zrW8i1O8xk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zrW8i1O8xk[/video]

[video=youtube;bWck-Dp-pdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWck-Dp-pdE[/video]

Willis will be a huge improvement over what we have seen at DT play at the U lately, however we need to pretty much blame that Dorito and Golden being the main architects of that debacle.(two gap, non attacking, thinking too much, not utilizing players' skills, etc.). I feel that our last years DT's, specially Moten and Norton will flourish under a "New" offense attacking DC.

Advertisement
I remember watching Dominique Easley pretty much destroy our offensive line when we played Fla.
My question is Willis in the same mold as him? or what would be a good comparison?
Willis is faster and stronger than Easley..

Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE plays next year, he'll consume the Irih with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his ****.

Advertisement
Lets just hope this kid can keep his head on straight for another 6 months and then the beast will be unleashed.

Lets just hope this kid can keep his head on straight for another 6 months and then the beast will be unleashed.

Hes done better then most on here predicted so far. Most thought he wouldnt be able to get through the season without getting into trouble. Looks like we have a great support system around him. And he is focused too. This is his last shot at being at a big time FBS school. He screws up here and hes off to Grambling St.

Over time, I predict he and Kendrick Norton will be our best DT tandem since Kennedy and Maryland in 89'. I got a real good feeling about these two if we put them in an attacking scheme.

I hope this kid is a beast but that may be the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a football game.

Advertisement
Additonally, obviously a stupid play and if I was a gaytor I'd be ****ed but big boy wants to eat. Kid's clearly hungry to play on the sideline and wants to be out there :monkey-serious:

Willis is faster and stronger than Easley..

Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE plays next year, he'll consume the Irih with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his ****.

Willis Wallace is seven feet tall.

Advertisement
The other thing that happens to almost all kids at this age is they grow up quickly. You are light years more mature as a 21 year old college student than you were at 18.

Never even seen him really play.... heard early this year from a current player that he was out of shape

Advertisement
Back