Gary Vermin is a **** part 54,389

Advertisement
Ferman has been wrong a few times but, he gets it right more often than not. He called Jobe not coming for more than a year. Tyson Campbell he said wasn’t coming. He did break the Richt news and Ariz took credit for it. Not trying to defend the guy but, tell me of (1) insider that’s batting 100%.

Papi is pretty locked in and, there have been a couple of things that didn’t go as he predicted either. Things can change. Different sources might hear different things. I hope that Baker is gone but, I doubt that happens. Will be pleasantly surprised if it does.
1610552731554.gif

Advertisement
The most embarrassing part is admitting you still subscribe to his snake oil bamboozling site. I love seeing the Fairy Sperman foibles broadcast on here, but do you guys realize how embarrassing it is that you pay for his site and pay any attention to that blob of misinformation?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman has been wrong a few times but, he gets it right more often than not. He called Jobe not coming for more than a year. Tyson Campbell he said wasn’t coming. He did break the Richt news and Ariz took credit for it. Not trying to defend the guy but, tell me of (1) insider that’s batting 100%.

Papi is pretty locked in and, there have been a couple of things that didn’t go as he predicted either. Things can change. Different sources might hear different things. I hope that Baker is gone but, I doubt that happens. Will be pleasantly surprised if it does.
Didn't know you posted here Gary.

Why did you pull down that baker post?

Advertisement

“Papi is pretty locked in?”
fun wtf GIF

I remember when I was on canesport @Dr.L.ThugU was always talking about how handsome Gary was and him being a helluva lover. Dude was weird af.

@Dr.L.ThugU is very sensitive when it comes to his cuck master. Cuckie used to send me messages all the time that I better stop making Gru look like a ***tard on the board.

Advertisement
Back