Gary Vermin is a **** part 54,389

Advertisement
You do know that this is fake right? GF has said all along that Baker will remain.
Tonight he had a different story. Some poster over there even had a thread that said something like “Gary get your *** in here”. Poster said you can’t drop a bomb like that and leave. Ferman eventually deleted that thread too

Tonight he had a different story. Some poster over there even had a thread that said something like “Gary get your *** in here”. Poster said you can’t drop a bomb like that and leave. Ferman eventually deleted that thread too
So he posted that baker was out and let it spread everywhere, then deleted it?

dude really went with a "players notified"
michael jordan laughing GIF

B R O

Advertisement
So he posted that baker was out and let it spread everywhere, then deleted it?
Never saw the original thread and I don't have a membership but it appears that way. Any subsequent thread that popped up over there about it got deleted. Including some he started himself. He either got tricked or someone who gave him some information told him cut the **** and delete it.

Fermin's been a little edgy since the weekend. He took hella heat when all the rumors pointed to Patke and Baker leaving were floating around and he continued to insist it wasn't true. He also refused to acknowledge that the Stevenson smoke could be true. They even contacted Stevenson's family, supposedly, and printed some rebuttal to all the rumors. When it came out on Monday that Rique was indeed in the transfer portal, he switched up quick and kept saying he never said "never" but that only "at this time". He was crucified by many, many people.

He still says Diaz and Baker "are joined at the hip" and Manny won't fire Baker because it would be like firing himself. Whatever he was told yesterday must have seemed very legit and came from someone he trusts or he would NEVER have started those threads. He's all about getting it out there first....

Fermin's been a little edgy since the weekend. He took hella heat when all the rumors pointed to Patke and Baker leaving were floating around and he continued to insist it wasn't true. He also refused to acknowledge that the Stevenson smoke could be true. They even contacted Stevenson's family, supposedly, and printed some rebuttal to all the rumors. When it came out on Monday that Rique was indeed in the transfer portal, he switched up quick and kept saying he never said "never" but that only "at this time". He was crucified by many, many people.

He still says Diaz and Baker "are joined at the hip" and Manny won't fire Baker because it would be like firing himself. Whatever he was told yesterday must have seemed very legit and came from someone he trusts or he would NEVER have started those threads. He's all about getting it out there first....
So he might be right but his source back tracked on him?

shut up Gary.

Advertisement
Dude has been wrong countless times. Spermin has no juice.

Advertisement
“Recruits have been informed” sounds so preposterous.

What recruits? The 2021 ones are signed. There’s only a couple of 2022 recruits.

Somebody explain to me, seriously, what that even means. Please.
And nothing keeps a lid on news like telling it to a 17 year old. The one thing Manure excels at is keeping **** locked down, but he’s going to inform a 17 year old. Sounds right.

I’m still convinced somebody is intentionally misleading him lol. He has literally been all over the place with everything. What a mess.

Advertisement
Ferman has been wrong a few times but, he gets it right more often than not. He called Jobe not coming for more than a year. Tyson Campbell he said wasn’t coming. He did break the Richt news and Ariz took credit for it. Not trying to defend the guy but, tell me of (1) insider that’s batting 100%.

Papi is pretty locked in and, there have been a couple of things that didn’t go as he predicted either. Things can change. Different sources might hear different things. I hope that Baker is gone but, I doubt that happens. Will be pleasantly surprised if it does.

Ferman has been wrong a few times but, he gets it right more often than not. He called Jobe not coming for more than a year. Tyson Campbell he said wasn’t coming. He did break the Richt news and Ariz took credit for it. Not trying to defend the guy but, tell me of (1) insider that’s batting 100%.

Papi is pretty locked in and, there have been a couple of things that didn’t go as he predicted either. Things can change. Different sources might hear different things. I hope that Baker is gone but, I doubt that happens. Will be pleasantly surprised if it does.
Jobe and Campbell? Everyone with any sense knew that wasn't happening. The coaches had to be in on the chase because thats their job but anyone who wasn't using blind hope could see all the benchmarks in those recruitments. Clearly two south florida DBs who weren't staying. Those are recruitments where you got plenty of people talking. In coaching searches or things where Miami can have full control over he's batting .025.

I know who told Pete about richt. Pete was hinting it was butch and my guy told him he was wrong. Pete broke the story and took credit like he knew all along

Advertisement
Back