Gary Vermin is a **** part 54,389

The most embarrassing part is admitting you still subscribe to his snake oil bamboozling site. I love seeing the Fairy Sperman foibles broadcast on here, but do you guys realize how embarrassing it is that you pay for his site and pay any attention to that blob of misinformation?

These subscribers are the worst alums/fans. In a close second place are the shortbus riding trolls who work/worked at Hecht and porst on here.

Advertisement
The most embarrassing part is admitting you still subscribe to his snake oil bamboozling site. I love seeing the Fairy Sperman foibles broadcast on here, but do you guys realize how embarrassing it is that you pay for his site and pay any attention to that blob of misinformation?
I can only speak for myself but I’ve kept that subscription mainly to have access to the recruiting database. Ferman is a clown. After being banned a few days ago, I plan to call Rivals and just have my subscription switched to another team site so I still can access the database. Ferman is a mess and it keeps getting worse.

I can only speak for myself but I’ve kept that subscription mainly to have access to the recruiting database. Ferman is a clown. After being banned a few days ago, I plan to call Rivals and just have my subscription switched to another team site so I still can access the database. Ferman is a mess and it keeps getting worse.
If anybody wants to doubt that Ferman is all over this site, he literally blocked me from his entire site within minutes of this post.

Gary, you are a clown. You’ve embarrassed yourself.
1F04D0E8-8A9D-46CB-B429-0D94D4319F24.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you’re Vermin. Your batting avg is about the same as his.
Not quite pip squeak. I've got the proof for when it happens if you still doubt me on when I stated it was happening. My avg is significantly higher than most and the reason Stefan doesn't post his predictions anymore. Remember that when you come at the bad guy chico

Advertisement
Not quite pip squeak. I've got the proof for when it happens if you still doubt me on when I stated it was happening. My avg is significantly higher than most and the reason Stefan doesn't post his predictions anymore. Remember that when you come at the bad guy chico
You’re a bad hombre

alec baldwin snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

If anybody wants to doubt that Ferman is all over this site, he literally blocked me from his entire site within minutes of this post.

Gary, you are a clown. You’ve embarrassed yourself.
he pulled the same shiit with me long ago. I posted something negative here about his site and he DM'd me there asking me what he had done to deserve me trashing him on this site and then he said some derogatory things about the people on this site- may have been Ariz at the time, I don't really remember.

He has a real issue with anyone questioning him.

Advertisement
he pulled the same shiit with me long ago. I posted something negative here about his site and he DM'd me there asking me what he had done to deserve me trashing him on this site and then he said some derogatory things about the people on this site- may have been Ariz at the time, I don't really remember.

He has a real issue with anyone questioning him.
He’s deleting threads like nobody’s business. I’ve never seen anything like it. Dude has no clue and just resorts to calling everybody else out every time he is wrong, which is frequent.

I’m going to ask Rivals to put somebody better in charge of the Miami site. This is a joke. We currently have a scorned woman who thinks Mario is his friend running it. **** sucks Gary.

He’s deleting threads like nobody’s business. I’ve never seen anything like it. Dude has no clue and just resorts to calling everybody else out every time he is wrong, which is frequent.

I’m going to ask Rivals to put somebody better in charge of the Miami site. This is a joke. We currently have a scorned woman who thinks Mario is his friend running it. **** sucks Gary.
The Mario deal was always borderline creepy over there.

Ferman has been wrong a few times but, he gets it right more often than not. He called Jobe not coming for more than a year. Tyson Campbell he said wasn’t coming. He did break the Richt news and Ariz took credit for it. Not trying to defend the guy but, tell me of (1) insider that’s batting 100%.

Papi is pretty locked in and, there have been a couple of things that didn’t go as he predicted either. Things can change. Different sources might hear different things. I hope that Baker is gone but, I doubt that happens. Will be pleasantly surprised if it does.

So, Mrs.Ferman, how many times a week do you give him reacharounds?

Advertisement
What’s the story with Mario?
Ferman thinks Mario is the only coach who can bring Miami back to greatness.

when Oregon lands a recruit Gary makes a post about how the recruiting at Oregon is elite

when Oregon wins a game Gary touts them as the next big thing.

when they lose Gary revs up the excuse machine.

I think either Mario or someone close to Mario communicates with Gary and he just always sides with Mario.

There are maybe half dozen posters who monopolize that entire site. Everything is negative or about mario. I agree with you ; it's gotten much worse over the past 6 months...

Ferman thinks Mario is the only coach who can bring Miami back to greatness.

when Oregon lands a recruit Gary makes a post about how the recruiting at Oregon is elite

when Oregon wins a game Gary touts them as the next big thing.

when they lose Gary revs up the excuse machine.

I think either Mario or someone close to Mario communicates with Gary and he just always sides with Mario.

That is fūcking bizarre. He runs a real shlt show over there

Advertisement

Lol he’s been doing that for over 15 years

Ferman has been wrong a few times but, he gets it right more often than not. He called Jobe not coming for more than a year. Tyson Campbell he said wasn’t coming. He did break the Richt news and Ariz took credit for it. Not trying to defend the guy but, tell me of (1) insider that’s batting 100%.

Papi is pretty locked in and, there have been a couple of things that didn’t go as he predicted either. Things can change. Different sources might hear different things. I hope that Baker is gone but, I doubt that happens. Will be pleasantly surprised if it does.
Everyone on this forum knew that Jobe wasn't coming for a year. Day 1 of Jobe's cycle, I even called it, and if there's anyone on this forum that has zero inside info, it's me.

Advertisement
Back