Gary Vermin is a **** part 54,389

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we getting Gruden?

929C27F3-1A44-4168-A1AB-55D2106F84B9.jpeg

Rent was due. Needed some clicks for an ad payout. Got them. Deleted thread.

I mean, yea, probably.

How stupid do people have to be to fall for this. Recruits notified? How is that even a thing?

Look, I hope he’s right, but if indeed it ends up happening, he will not have actually scooped this. He was just fooled, or just guessed correctly for once. People can be justified for criticizing Manny and his staff, but I don’t believe any of them are stupid enough to have Spermin on speed dial. Keeping stuff close to the vest is something they actually do right for the most part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"Recruits being informed." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EVEN IF this turns out to be true... what a ******* beta dweeb. And I don't even know the guy. Who the **** talks like that?

I mean, yea, probably.

How stupid do people have to be to fall for this. Recruits notified? How is that even a thing?

Look, I hope he’s right, but if indeed it ends up happening, he will not have actually scooped this. He was just fooled, or just guessed correctly for once. People can be justified for criticizing Manny and his staff, but I don’t believe any of them are stupid enough to have Spermin on speed dial. Keeping stuff close to the vest is something they actually do right for the most part.

Now RightSaidFred is going to be nice to you and agree with you because he has confused us, and he thinks he's been fighting with me instead of you. Hilarious.

Advertisement
Back