game 1 vs the crocs tonight

NJtoFLAcane

Thunderdome
UiF is ranked #1 in the cbn poll and #2 in the coaches poll

the have ended our past 3 seasons

this weekend is a big one

Last edited:
Advertisement
Two programs heading in the opposite direction.

I don't think we will ever win again against UF. (what have wee lost, 20, 25 straight to them?) We need some younger energy on staff. The game has passed by ours, looks like.

Of course, hope wins out over reality tonight and I will root hard for the Canes.

Go Canes!

Two programs heading in the opposite direction.

I don't think we will ever win again against UF. (what have wee lost, 20, 25 straight to them?) We need some younger energy on staff. The game has passed by ours, looks like.

Of course, hope wins out over reality tonight and I will root hard for the Canes.

Go Canes!

We beat them in 2010. Florida has already lost so they are not unbeatable. We just need to keep up the offensive production, reduce the errors, and hope our relief pitching comes around. I am pretty sure we take at least one game, if not the series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
santos just misplayed a ball in center....started back.....came in....dove....went under his glove to the fence........if rony is playing and carey is in center......that doesnt happen......why the **** isnt carey in center anyway??

mike zunino at 2nd......another ******* kid who has killed us the last few years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back