Funny Skip Holtz article

Advertisement
Oh yeah...he really ****ed the program up. He was hired in 2009, 2010? The program was a few years removed from reaching #2 in the rankings. I said it then and I'll say it now Firing Jim Leavitt was a horrible move.

I said it then and I'll say it now Firing Jim Leavitt was a horrible move.

Totally agree. I was talking to a usf grad (a lady here at my work) and told her I was going to the usf/um game...I said the same thing to her. Firing Leavitt was a bad thing for them. Sux for them.

Oh yeah...he really ****ed the program up. He was hired in 2009, 2010? The program was a few years removed from reaching #2 in the rankings. I said it then and I'll say it now Firing Jim Leavitt was a horrible move.

Look at those niner linebackers too!

"You smacked a player! Fired! Let's bring in Dippy Doo Dah Holtz. Did you know his dad is a doctor?"

lulz

I think Skip Holtz just became the first coach in CFB history to coach a game while high on mescaline.
— Jamie (@chuckycrater) September 13, 2013

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not surprising USF fired Leavitt due to political correctness.

They knowingly hired active Al Queada operatives for faculty, and their professors were the ringleaders for Occupy Tampa. **** college.

Advertisement

They knowingly hired active Al Queada operatives for faculty, and their professors were the ringleaders for Occupy Tampa. **** college.

:eekeyes:

They did, and after 9-11, went on a radical Muslim hiring kick that still promulgates convictions. Had a USF "Professor" that came into my store in Tampa once. She was wearing a real Burka. Told me that she had to flee Afghanistan when the US invaded! (I wonder why?) She wanted a RC helicopter capable of carrying a heavy payload of 3 lbs. I sold her one, knowing it would take her years of practice before she could ever fly it, and it would be destroyed within 5 minutes anyway, as a collective pitch 700 size RC helicopter cannot be flown by anyone without thousands of hours of experience)

Hey, it was a $2,000 sale! :) Granted it was a week before the GOP convention, but I didn't like the candidates anyway.

They did, and after 9-11, went on a radical Muslim hiring kick that still promulgates convictions. Had a USF "Professor" that came into my store in Tampa once. She was wearing a real Burka. Told me that she had to flee Afghanistan when the US invaded! (I wonder why?) She wanted a RC helicopter capable of carrying a heavy payload of 3 lbs. I sold her one, knowing it would take her years of practice before she could ever fly it, and it would be destroyed within 5 minutes anyway, as a collective pitch 700 size RC helicopter cannot be flown by anyone without thousands of hours of experience)

Hey, it was a $2,000 sale! :) Granted it was a week before the GOP convention, but I didn't like the candidates anyway.

What the **** is going on in this thread?

What the **** is going on in this thread?

USF is a radical left school that enjoys hiring Islamic terrorists as faculty. Reason enough to hate them?

Advertisement
Advertisement

OP I always thought u were a lil weird with u constantly creating threads asking if Miami fans are "confident" in this team, but the level of ****** has just went to a point of no return... do u realize how mentally disturbed u have just came off in this thread?

Smokey done went and jumped the Beck/Limbaugh shark. Heard about it on shark week; it's white, old, swims in circles using only its right fin, and dislikes dark colors.

Advertisement
Back