Funny ACC pic

T

TreOFive

189.jpg

Found this on grassy...thought it was funny and would pass along

Advertisement
I havent watched the Simpsons in like 10 years but I dont know who Louisville or Pitt are supposed to be. Cuse and GT dont make any sense either

Advertisement
I havent watched the Simpsons in like 10 years but I dont know who Louisville or Pitt are supposed to be. Cuse and GT dont make any sense either

The GT dude wears a bee outfit on the show; and they're the yellow jackets.

Advertisement
It's racist!! no women!! . . . . . . . just kidding.
Louisville in the ACC???
Where's Maryland???

Advertisement
Now ya see, that's what happens when ya live in south Mississippi and ya got no cot **** T.V. and ya got no cot **** internet. Ya get left behind in the world (Ha! Ha!). Ya gots to depend on every body else to keep ya informed. Seriously though . . . . . . . . . my bad neg away.

Now ya see, that's what happens when ya live in south Mississippi and ya got no cot **** T.V. and ya got no cot **** internet. Ya get left behind in the world (Ha! Ha!). Ya gots to depend on every body else to keep ya informed. Seriously though . . . . . . . . . my bad neg away.

Don't worry Kilncane
But welcome to 2013..

We survived !!!

192.jpg

I can't believe we're adding Louisville, who the **** wants to go to a game out there besides EKU and the academics suk

Advertisement
I can't believe we're adding Louisville, who the **** wants to go to a game out there besides EKU and the academics suk

It seems like Strong's staying there for a while. If he builds something good there that helps the conference more than Maryland. We have enough academics we need some winners before Clemson and FSU abandon ship or some ****..

Advertisement
Back