fsu tickets

jnelly17

Recruit
Anyone know where I can get three tickets together for less than 100 each? I have a buddy who went to fsu but he can only get me 2 together. Thanks for the help fellas

Advertisement
Do you have $50? If so join the hurricanes club and you should have no problem getting 3 together.

face value price in UM section. decent seats in the endzone.

last time I was in TAL was the first year of the '08 class. Magical night!

Advertisement
Try 331 and others like it and doak is numbered diff than other stadiums but I just bought 3 at the $80 price point **** it

anyone making the trip up to fsu this year or in years past know of a good place to tailgate up there??? any good recommendations would be appreciated. i made the trip for the first time back in 09 and again in 2011 and both times i was surrounded by Seminoles fans. i was right across the stadium along the train tracks. i'd rather be around some cane fans.

anyone making the trip up to fsu this year or in years past know of a good place to tailgate up there??? any good recommendations would be appreciated. i made the trip for the first time back in 09 and again in 2011 and both times i was surrounded by Seminoles fans. i was right across the stadium along the train tracks. i'd rather be around some cane fans.

I live up here and will try and find out. There is a huge house divided party all weekend long at the bar Recess that just opened up catty corner to the Stadium. Advertising for UM fans to show up on Friday night.

Advertisement
for those of you NOT on a budget, there are actually a number of good restaurants in Tally. My personal favorite is The Cypress Room, on Tennessee about 2 miles from the campus.

If you don't already have rooms reserved in Tally you probably won't find any. You usually have to book months in advanced when there's a big game in town. If you go across the the state line into Georgia it's usually cheaper & easy to find rooms. Otherwise you'll be driving back to Lake City for a hotel.

We are coming down from Nashville & staying west of Tally.

Advertisement
Back