FSU Starting LT - ****erson Out

Advertisement
I have a feeling they will be throwing a lot of quick passes. They will have to if they want Frenchie to live past 4 P.M.

Advertisement
1538848380129.gif

I always want us to beat our opponents at full strength.[/QUOTE]
Not me. I want to beat them so badly not even their most ardent supporter can use it as an excuse.

Advertisement
Injury excuse for losers. Name me a team out there that does not have a player/players out at this point of the season

They run that tunnel screen a lot. But frenchy holds the balls fotever anyways. Let’s kill him

Advertisement
In a fvcked up way this may be good for them. I’m not sure it’s even humanely possible to play worse than ****erson has played this season.

In a fvcked up way this may be good for them. I’m not sure it’s even humanely possible to play worse than ****erson has played this season.

He hasn't played much. He got hurt against VT and finally came back against Louisville and their OL played their best game of the year. He's their best OL and they have FIU level talent behind him at LT.

Advertisement
He hasn't played much. He got hurt against VT and finally came back against Louisville and their OL played their best game of the year. He's their best OL and they have FIU level talent behind him at LT.
Exactly. Not sure what that other guy was talking about. This is a huge loss for them

Anyone else out for them? I don’t see Kelly playing a lot if at all so they will be down 2 guys on a ****** o line

Advertisement
Back