Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

View as article
Gotta get him back or at least in Hawaii. Seems like now a lot of the best are playing high school ball on the mainland though. I know my guys back at UH took a kid from Samoana last year and Oakie to Colorado the year before but its been a little dry lately. Good to hear some good ones are back in the pipeline.
Yeah. Oakie was the last crew of hs students from Tafuna i coached with the Magalei brothers. But you are right, the families are now moving off island. Hence, why I left with my kids as well. We are preparing to leave Alaska in July. I already got the job and currntly closing a contract on a house.

My son will be apart of the 2026 class. Hopefully he continues to ball out like he did in Samoa and this 1 year in Alaska. Yesssahhh🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Advertisement
Yeah. Oakie was the last crew of hs students from Tafuna i coached with the Magalei brothers. But you are right, the families are now moving off island. Hence, why I left with my kids as well. We are preparing to leave Alaska in July. I already got the job and currntly closing a contract on a house.

My son will be apart of the 2026 class. Hopefully he continues to ball out like he did in Samoa and this 1 year in Alaska. Yesssahhh🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽
does he have that dog in him?

to piggyback off of that, in the IMG-St Frances game there was a play in which Francis pulled and was running out in front of Gibson for about 40 yards. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I hope to see it next year at Hard Rock.

I found it, its the 2nd play on this highlight

Are you ******* kidding me?

@Ricaneswag you see this play he’s talking about?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back