Fork Union HS on ESPNU - but who cares?

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
/edit this is not AJL's prep school like I thought

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a high school, not a prep school

Penn State QB commit Christian Hackenberg plays for Fork Union, though.

This is a high school, not a prep school

Penn State QB commit Christian Hackenberg plays for Fork Union, though.

Weird - I could have sworn I read somewhere that was where he was going. Do they have a prep program along with the HS program? I'm not entirely versed in this.

Actually it was the PBP.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/cane...nes-recruit-heading-to-prep-school-this-fall/

[h=2]Angelo Jean-Louis, a top Hurricanes recruit, heading to prep school this fall[/h]by Jorge MilianLooks like Angelo Jean-Louis, one of UM’s top recruits in the 2012 class, will be attending prep school this fall and won’t play for the Hurricanes.

Here’s a story from my colleague Matt Porter:
Former Palm Beach Central wide receiver Angelo Jean-Louis, who signed with Miami in February, will attend Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy this fall.
Angelo Jean-Louis
“I’m not happy because I want to go in with my class and help the team,” said Jean-Louis, who did not academically qualify for UM. “But I’m not a kid anymore so I’m going to take it like a man, do what I have to do and get to Miami.”
Jean-Louis, who expects to enroll at UM in January, said he wants to be a “bigger, stronger, faster” version of himself when he gets there. Major recruiting sites ranked Jean-Louis (6-0, 185) as a four-star athlete.
“Can’t wait,” he said. “I’ve been working so hard. I’m trying to be something people have not seen before.”

Yeah, he is at Fork Union Prep School, but the one on ESPN isn't the prep school, it's the high school

Yeah, he is at Fork Union Prep School, but the one on ESPN isn't the prep school, it's the high school

Gotcha, didn't realize they had both.

So I've had this on for no reason LOL no wonder I haven't heard his name called.

Advertisement
Its a terrible matchup; men against boys. Green is a monster power back. He Brandon Jacobs-ed #24 in that 2nd qtr.

I don't get the hype around Hackenberg either. He looks less then impressive out here. I'm sure the hype is around how well he projects to college, cuz he looks real ordinary out here today.

Advertisement
Back