2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC and Oregon will put up a big fight for this kid
All the top schools across the country will put up a big fight for the young man’s services if they view him as a must get for their program. No one has exclusive rights to him lol.

Advertisement

Scoop Him Up GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Sounds like an Uncle by marriage? What you think? He just kind of threw in that Joe was one of his uncles real willy-nilly. lol
Could be just a term of respect. In Hawaii we called everyone Uncle or Auntie growing up, even parents of our close friends. I know he is not from there but it was the Polynesian culture that was behind it.

Could be just a term of respect. In Hawaii we called everyone Uncle or Auntie growing up, even parents of our close friends. I know he is not from there but it was the Polynesian culture that was behind it.
All Samoans are related, even the ones that aren’t...

That’s their culture, they’re all family & treat each other as such even if they’re technically not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we have his uncle on staff
and possibly the most famous polynesian as allumni
and life wallet
lets get him the bag to seal the deal
to me hes more important than any skill guy we are recruiting this year
he can instantly solidify the left side of the line for 3 years once zion leaves
To be the best you gotta beat the best, great test for Mario and crew.

Advertisement
OV to Rocky Top this weekend.

Good

One less opportunity for UGA/OSU/LSU/someone that I’d actually be worried about lol.

….and yes I know UT has arguably one of the best players in the country committed to them. Save it. Big difference between giving the keys (and cash) to an elite QB and an elite OL signing with them.

All Samoans are related, even the ones that aren’t...

That’s their culture, they’re all family & treat each other as such even if they’re technically not.
The island folk are a close knit group. Grew up with a dude who was born on Upolu and that was a big thing I remember from going to his house. Every other Samoan was Auntie, Uncle or Cuz. Gotta think it bodes well for us now that we actually have one on staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back