2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s toss up, that means we’re getting him, because at least a few weeks ago he was considered a heavy Tenn lean.

If we pull off getting Mauigoa & Okunlola that would cause a fckin 10.0 magnitude Richter scale seismic shift in the recruiting world... The Powerhouse schools would be on the phone immediately trying to get a NCAA investigation on us lol

Getting two of the highest ranked 5-star OL’s in the Nation would have Saban like:

tenor.gif
Think that's his weekend attire

Advertisement
My concern here is that UTenn is likely willing to put up big NIL numbers for him. Our number crunchers will have to determine whether we are willing to match. If so, I feel good.
Not if the rumblings about them getting nervous about too much NIL exposure are true. Who knows? So much smoke and fake insiders out there, hard to know what's real outside of the usual suspects on this board.

Advertisement
If Coach Salavea is really his uncle or close family friend, i have a hard time thinking he would be trolling. Cane Lock 🔒

Coach Salavea is his uncle in the same way Aunt Jemima is my aunt. We have a close relationship, but we're not actually related.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
My concern here is that UTenn is likely willing to put up big NIL numbers for him. Our number crunchers will have to determine whether we are willing to match. If so, I feel good.

I think he also has to consider its going to be weird for him in Tennessee in a couple of years when Heupel gets fired, and Tennessee fans start a rumor that Urban Meyer is turning down Texas to coach in Knoxville.

The ncaa did it bc states like California and Florida were marching towards it and once the Supreme Court ruling came in, the writing was on the wall.

It's still not an NIL case. Wall writing doesn't make it so.

Advertisement
I think he also has to consider its going to be weird for him in Tennessee in a couple of years when Heupel gets fired, and Tennessee fans start a rumor that Urban Meyer is turning down Texas to coach in Knoxville.
Plus they’ll probably get hammered sanctions from Pruitt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back