2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking today of comparing UL to Ole Miss… I do think Satterfield gets canned and they bring in their guy in Brohm though.

I wonder if they circle back to Brohm considering he turned them down once. He and his family took a lot of heat from UL fans when that happened

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So Tennessee is basically gonna be the CFB equivalent of the Redskins when Snyder was overpaying free agents like Adam Archuleta and Albert Haynesworth among many others, for the sake of getting them and doing nothing with it?

They have been like that for the past couple years. They signed 2 5 star OTs and the TooToo kid in 2019. I think they had another kid in that class that was a borderline 5 as well.

Reactions: DC3
NIL is still new so it's going to take a while for the market to correct itself. There will be a couple of five star busts who get 7 figure NIL deals, which will drive the price down for recruits.

NIL is still new so it's going to take a while for the market to correct itself. There will be a couple of five star busts who get 7 figure NIL deals, which will drive the price down for recruits.
There will be no market correction until the NCAA tries to regulate things which they appear unwilling to do, so it will continue to be the wild west.

Advertisement
17F3C6B7-29E7-442A-B72F-353BC40FF904.png

Advertisement
Im happy that there is NIL bc it is better for the kids! I also do not think a team of mercenaries would make up a championship team. I suppose Texas AM is exhibit A. I think their DL that they signed will be beast mode. I still think they fall short of the SEC title.

So we upped the bag or just a fluff piece :LOL:
Anytime these reporters talk to the kids I take it as a fluff piece but he said “Miami feels good” so I take it he’s getting this from someone on staff and I don’t take anyone on our staff to be the 5head Gronk **** Gobblers that permeate the **** staff.

So I’m guessing we upped the bag…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back