• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa...

Canes2082

Senior
Maude
I was thinking today of comparing UL to Ole Miss… I do think Satterfield gets canned and they bring in their guy in Brohm though.

I wonder if they circle back to Brohm considering he turned them down once. He and his family took a lot of heat from UL fans when that happened

DC3

Recruit
Premium
So Tennessee is basically gonna be the CFB equivalent of the Redskins when Snyder was overpaying free agents like Adam Archuleta and Albert Haynesworth among many others, for the sake of getting them and doing nothing with it?

They have been like that for the past couple years. They signed 2 5 star OTs and the TooToo kid in 2019. I think they had another kid in that class that was a borderline 5 as well.

TRick72

Recruit

dirtyred786

Recruit
NIL is still new so it's going to take a while for the market to correct itself. There will be a couple of five star busts who get 7 figure NIL deals, which will drive the price down for recruits.

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
NIL is still new so it's going to take a while for the market to correct itself. There will be a couple of five star busts who get 7 figure NIL deals, which will drive the price down for recruits.
There will be no market correction until the NCAA tries to regulate things which they appear unwilling to do, so it will continue to be the wild west.

Gru

Sophomore
17F3C6B7-29E7-442A-B72F-353BC40FF904.png

imurcane

Retired staff
Premium
Im happy that there is NIL bc it is better for the kids! I also do not think a team of mercenaries would make up a championship team. I suppose Texas AM is exhibit A. I think their DL that they signed will be beast mode. I still think they fall short of the SEC title.