2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because UCF took a step back with him. Guy is a goober, and was a head scratcher when Tennessee took him. His offense is **** except when they play the big boys. He will put up manny Diaz type seasons. Which is fine but they aren’t winning 💩
Yeah but he has a really nice rack

I was thinking today of comparing UL to Ole Miss… I do think Satterfield gets canned and they bring in their guy in Brohm though.
Ohio State Football GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
But but Mario is an OL wizard and Mirabel is the best that is what I was told. OL recruiting will be on lockdown.
Is this just your schtick? Being a chicken little, sky is falling, negative Nancy troll? Every doubt that gets brought up about a recruit and you’re one of the first to throw their hands up and say “see I told you we still suck.”

What’s your deal?

Advertisement
Don't most College football teams lose money? Or at least they prop up the rest of the athletic department with their revenue.

I'm British, I couldn't give a **** what the SCOTUS thinks. ;)

The US Supreme Court is not relevant here. People continue to incorrectly cite a non-NIL case (Alston) as legal support for NIL. The NCAA created the NIL rules on their own. Anyone who mentions "SCOTUS" is just flat-out wrong.

Is this just your schtick? Being a chicken little, sky is falling, negative Nancy troll? Every doubt that gets brought up about a recruit and you’re one of the first to throw their hands up and say “see I told you we still suck.”

What’s your deal?
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

The US Supreme Court is not relevant here. People continue to incorrectly cite a non-NIL case (Alston) as legal support for NIL. The NCAA created the NIL rules on their own. Anyone who mentions "SCOTUS" is just flat-out wrong.
The ncaa did it bc states like California and Florida were marching towards it and once the Supreme Court ruling came in, the writing was on the wall.

Advertisement
Riley Williams just transferred there. Should be a plus for us in terms of being able to visit for games. Bama and them definitely will be sniffing.
Nah. It's actually the exact opposite. In terms of being closer (when allowed to visit)that's great. BUT img is very schedule oriented. The school and the coach requires vast majority of your time and doesn't give up much time when it relates to visits outside of very meticulous scheduling when it relates to officials.

If I had to guess I'd say SC is probably the front runner but we do have a chance once the numbers become realistic. NO ONE will give him what he is asking for.

If no one will give him what he's asking, then we're even. :)

No seriously, I thought someone said here that TENN was going to go a bit past cookoo for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back