First IGF-1, now this

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
Yea, I'm sure the SEC is great bc 17 year old black kids love the charm of college towns:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...flukers-twitter-account-was-hacked-agent-says

That the NCAA has still not officially looked into Auburn, and likely won't do **** about this, shows why the SEC is dominant. While everyone else is under a microscope, they are allowed to operate like a pro league. It's exasperating at this point.

Advertisement
you don't know if NCAA ISN'T looking at Auburn. the Yahoo bullcrap broke open almost months after NCAA started investigating.

Yea, I'm sure the SEC is great bc 17 year old black kids love the charm of college towns:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...flukers-twitter-account-was-hacked-agent-says

That the NCAA has still not officially looked into Auburn, and likely won't do **** about this, shows why the SEC is dominant. While everyone else is under a microscope, they are allowed to operate like a pro league. It's exasperating at this point.

17 yr old black kids do love the charm of college towns where they are worshipped

They aren't worshipped outside of the stadium (where they are worshipped at EVERY college). In fact most schools look at them like cattle.

Kids pre-Emmert era weren't signing up to play for Ole miss, USCe, AU, LSU and all the other joke nothing programs who now recruit out of their minds.

Did the college towns and hero worship only start 10 years ago? Get your head out of the sand. The SEC blatantly cheats and is immune from punishment with the current NCAA pres.

Of the $EC scholls to look at Auburn would be one they would at least look into. $EC will give Bama and L$U a pass all day!! They are the motherships plus UiF in the $EC!!

Advertisement
"Hacked" my ***.

Kid thought he was immune to any sort of punishment just because he already declared for the draft.

Seems like a case of a dumb kid doing something dumb via social media.

Not that far fetched.

I'm not claiming to know your intentions, but this sentence rubs me the wrong way.

What the **** does being a 17 yr old black kid has to do with going to SEC some of you racist ignorant low key new UM fan amaze me .... So if that same kid comes to Miami and you worship him its ok? Some of you really need to get a girlfriend and keep these kids johnsons out yo mouth....the same thing you try to ridicual other schools about doing we're in trouble right now for doing ...... You *** clowns

Last edited:
I don't worship any of these football players regardless of what school they play a sport at. If you do then you need to have a mental evaluation.

Advertisement
Find me a 17 year old black dude who's interested in living in small town KKK country bc of its charm. It's the laughable explanation when some kid randomly decides that Oxford Miss. is where he wants to go.

Find me a 17 year old black dude who's interested in living in small town KKK country bc of its charm. It's the laughable explanation when some kid randomly decides that Oxford Miss. is where he wants to go.

17 year old black kids come from small, Southern towns, too.

Not saying the SEC doesn't SEC, but you need to get off the war horse on this one, crusader. Who gives a ****? And, you're dead-*** wrong, by the way, about the SEC only going into hyperdrive once Emmert took the wheel. Has very little to do with that putz, and much more to do with the rise of college football as a whole. 17 year old black kids have been going to SEC schools for decades, and I can assure you they're much more welcome in places like Oxford now than they were then.

Study your history. The SECs recruiting and on field dominance coincided with the Mark Emmert era. When there are massive changes in patterns of recruiting and on field performance for one conference, which also coincides with an obvious aversion to investigate dozens of major violations claims, one can easily assume that the conference is pushing the limits without fear of repercussions.

The SEC wasn't **** until they were basically given a pass cheat while all other top programs get slammed for nonsense.

Advertisement
Ridiculous.

OSU scoffs at your notion that only the SEC skates.

Is this a serious comment? OSU had scholarship reductions, a head coach with a show cause, and a bowl ban, as well as probation for what was a few kids selling their own stuff.

If OSU isn't on a bowl ban last year, Bama wouldn't have even been in the title game. How convenient.

Ridiculous. OSU scoffs at your notion that only the SEC skates.
Is this a serious comment? OSU had scholarship reductions, a head coach with a show cause, and a bowl ban, as well as probation for what was a few kids selling their own stuff.If OSU isn't on a bowl ban last year, Bama wouldn't have even been in the title game. How convenient.

OSU had a head coach who lied to the NCAA. That's the definition of LOIC. And all they caught were 9 total schollie reductions, a meaningless show cause, and a one year bowl ban. Additionally, OSU being on a bowl ban last year was their own **** fault, not the NCAA.

How convenient? Not for those dumb ***** in Columbus, who should have self-imposed in 2011.

So, in summary, for having your head coach lie directly to the NCAA and engage in a coverup over improper benefits (cars, tattoos, AND a few kids selling their stuff - quit altering the facts to suit your deranged argument), you lose a grand total of 9 schollies and one bowl game. If we had caught that, you couldn't read the site through all the skate gifs.Take the tin foil off your head. It's affecting your reasoning.

Advertisement

I'm not saying that the SEC doesn't cheat but regarding the Fluker story, Paul Pabst from the Dan Patrick show said he went through the last 6 months of Fluker's tweets and the tweet in question about him taking money from agents didn't match up with his usual tone or spelling tendencies, and to Pabst it seemed like the hacking story wasn't as far fetched as many might have thought unless Fluker purposely changed his tweet/spelling patterns to throw everyone off. Just passing it along. TIFWIW

.some dude on the Dan Patrick show is now an expert in language forensics?

Every time an athlete says something retarded on Facebook or twitter, his account was hacked.

My point isn't even whether or not it's true. My point is the NCAA doesn't open investigations when it comes to the SEC. They just ignore it and pursue other non SEC schools with a malice to destroy.

Advertisement
Back