Federal Judge to Al Golden: "Eat a ****" (paraphrased)

Advertisement
Agree. Randy was a mistake, and his teams were never consistent.

Alfred J. Folden was a mistake, his teams were never consistent, he deepened every problem we already had, and created new ones.

We were much further behind as a program after Folden than after Radio.
The downfall started with Coker, we spiraled badly after his horrible decision making.

The Grove in the 90s was nice...Monty's was the sh*t....unfortunately, alot of places change for the worse...
You know how it is. Trendy night life spots come and go. The Grove/Cocowalk area was pretty popular in the early-mid 2000's but like anything else, it's popularity faded when new night life options were created. I know the Sandbar is still there (after a quick re-branding by the TV show "Bar Rescue") but most of the area is a ghost town now.

Advertisement
You know how it is. Trendy night life spots come and go. The Grove/Cocowalk area was pretty popular in the early-mid 2000's but like anything else, it's popularity faded when new night life options were created. I know the Sandbar is still there (after a quick re-branding by the TV show "Bar Rescue") but most of the area is a ghost town now.
Oh trust me...I know...For the last 5yrs the Brickell Area is a Hot Spot....but in the late 90s and early 2000s...Monty's was a MFer...Good Food and drinks...and fine *** women...

Marc Sarnoff killed nightlife in the Grove by instituting earlier closing time for alcohol sales.

Oh trust me...I know...For the last 5yrs the Brickell Area is a Hot Spot....but in the late 90s and early 2000s...Monty's was a MFer...Good Food and drinks...and fine *** women...
you should have seen it in the early 1980s, there were days we didn't make into Monty's because the talent was right outside in the parking lot.

Advertisement
Marc Sarnoff killed nightlife in the Grove by instituting earlier closing time for alcohol sales.
There's always the ongoing battle between the bars and clubs that want to be open late night and the residents who don't want to deal with it

Al Folden reminds be of Bill Paxton's character in True Lies

tenor (2).gif

Advertisement
you should have seen it in the early 1980s, there were days we didn't make into Monty's because the talent was right outside in the parking lot.
A lot of the boys from the decade of dominance, 83-92 were “employed” at Monty’s Melvin, Zo, the QBs, and many others were on the summer payroll! Sundays were especially entertaining. Craziness. Some funny stories from those days.

Advertisement
A lot of the boys from the decade of dominance, 83-92 were “employed” at Monty’s Melvin, Zo, the QBs, and many others were on the summer payroll! Sundays were especially entertaining. Craziness. Some funny stories from those days.
i was there on many sundays. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

[Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.]

Bowl Bar
Sharpshooters
Scully's Tavern
Hooligan's
Tavern in the grove (now closed)

i was there on many sundays. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

[Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.]
Totally Unbelievable. The “staff” was pretty funny, some security were told to leave the premises if anything was Going down! Insanity. The players that were employed were the best! Bar back up, security, you name it there were plenty on the payroll every summer. Good call

Advertisement
Back