• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

FDA approves the shots for babies.

Suhrthing

Recruit

Who here is going to give your babies the experimental injections?

BTW here is Pfizer's illustrious $10bil rapsheet of fraud, lies and deadly products.

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium

Who here is going to give your babies the experimental injections?

BTW here is Pfizer's illustrious $10bil rapsheet of fraud, lies and deadly products.
What could go wrong? Babies… fuking babies? 0.0000000000000001% chance of any side effects from Covid and they want to put something in their body that can create DNA

Something tells me that SIDS rate is gonna jump like SADS has if people actually do that to their kids

clg003

Junior
Moderna is banned from several countries and its approved for 6 month olds here in the US.

The test set was a little over 1,000 participants. Started out at like 4-5K but most dropped out.

Would be the smallest test set in the history of vaccinations. For comparison sake the polio vaccine was tested on 1.8 million children.

As of April 2022... 468 kids under 4 have died from COVID in the US since it started. About the same # as die from the flu over the same duration. Yet they want to give them a mRNA vaccination. Which is the first of its kind and has been proven to not stop people from getting it or spreading it. So there is not a study that shows of the kids that died from COVID would they have died from COVID after vaccination. They literally don't know if it could stop a single death in kids under 4. An overwhelming majority of kids under 4 who get COVID have zero symptoms.

We know way more people have died from the jab than kids under 4 have died from COVID.

Its completely shocking to me. This is literally the opposite of science.

ScubaCane

John 16:33
Premium
I can't imagine any loving mother denying their baby a vaccine that could save its life.
uqTjbTS.gif

imurcane

Retired staff
Premium
If if you ever found a woman to mate with you...
I know this will be difficult to believe, finding those women I wanted to mate with has been difficult. Finding women that wanted to mate with me, no problem.

This won’t be hard to believe.
I am an asshole. Full stop. It just comes naturally to me.

No kiddos. Too selfish. Divorced twice. I’m also a member of the Donald Trump financial plan of eliminating debt.

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
I know this will be difficult to believe, finding those women I wanted to mate with has been difficult. Finding women that wanted to mate with me, no problem.

This won’t be hard to believe.
I am an asshole. Full stop. It just comes naturally to me.

No kiddos. Too selfish. Divorced twice. I’m also a member of the Donald Trump financial plan of eliminating debt.
Hey man... at least you wear it on your sleeve! Good on ya

Suhrthing

Recruit
They think we're stupid. Check that, they KNOW we're stupid.

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
They think we're stupid. Check that, they KNOW we're stupid.

I just hope parents of kids do their research and don’t just blindly trust the media. If u have a kiddo with preexisting conditions, consult a medical professional first and weigh the pros and cons including a risk assessment of where u live and your lifestyle.