Soccer FC Bayern Munich Kills Barcelona

PIPO

Bathing in Nole Tears!!
Premium
I am a huge fútbol/ Fußball/Soccer fan especially FC Bayern Munich and German National Team and all soccer in general.
Yesterday, Bayern destroyed Barcelona and it was beautiful.
1597515354080.png

Advertisement
Congrats on the W. Im a Barca fan but wins and losses dont affect me like Canes football lol. Super impressed by Bayern. You guys are loaded and have a great mix of youth and vets. Cant wait for the Man City match next week. Davies is such a stud. And Muller is Muller. Beast.

Congrats on the W. Im a Barca fan but wins and losses dont affect me like Canes football lol. Super impressed by Bayern. You guys are loaded and have a great mix of youth and vets. Cant wait for the Man City match next week. Davies is such a stud. And Muller is Muller. Beast.
This didnt age well! Lyon with the upset!

The French, their league, are always severely underrated.

German squads are so methodical and if you can disrupt their flow, they generally have a hard time.

Advertisement
I'm just getting into pro soccer (up to now I've just watched international- World Cup, EURO, etc) and even I understand the magnitude of this type of beat down.

So is France sort of on par with Spain, England, Germany as far as their high level pro league?

I'm just getting into pro soccer (up to now I've just watched international- World Cup, EURO, etc) and even I understand the magnitude of this type of beat down.

So is France sort of on par with Spain, England, Germany as far as their high level pro league?

Budget wise, those three leagues in total draw surpass the French. That said, PSG has an insane budget and can spend with anyone and some of the other clubs spend as well.

The French league is somewhat thought of and has been called the Farmer's League, which Mbappe threw right back in some faces as Lyon has done well. He plays on PSG.

The French league's best usually get poached by the Big 3. Pound for pound though, as younger teams the French can compete with anyone. As a nation they are superior to England and on par with the other two.

That's my take anyhow.

Agree with @SayWhat.

if you are looking for a ranking of leagues, IMO, it would be as follows:

1) Premier League - Richest owners & Clubs
2) La Liga (Spanish League) - Barcelona, Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid the 3 big dogs.
3) German Bundesliga (Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund & RB Leipzig) are the three best clubs. Bayern & Leipzig are both in the semis this year of the Champions League.
4) To me it’s a tie between the Italian League (Juventus, Inter Milan, Napoli, AC Milan) & French League (PSG, Monaco, Marseille, Lyon).

Now it’s a good time to watch Champions league. Typically, each team gets to play 2 matches before deciding the winner. This year with Covid, it’s now a 1 and done scenario. Similar to a World Cup tournament from Quarterfinals on to the Final.

Advertisement
My brain, I did forget to mention the Italians. Their league had been in a slump after years of greatness, but they're resurgent and coming back.

Thanks!
Barcelona is today where Bayern was 2 seasons ago with Ribbery & Robben, Vidal and a few older players. They totally revamped their team with influx of youth (Davies, Gnabry, Goretzka, etc) mixed with the vets. Competition at each position.

Barca will get there again. They will clean house and revamp but time is short with Messi being 33.

My brain, I did forget to mention the Italians. Their league had been in a slump after years of greatness, but they're resurgent and coming back.
Yes - they had big financial problems and also a lot of scandals related to fixed matches, etc.

Advertisement
Lewandowski is the most criminally underrated player I've seen in my lifetime. Somehow, until now, he was omitted from discussions concerning the world's best.
He’s been a beast for years. Plus, he defends and dishes assist. Not like some other forwards that only look to score.

Big Tottenham fan-go see games every year-awesome new stadium! Last year we went to see them play Crystal Palace
Nothing like it. I haven’t been to England yet. On my list. I do go to Germany every other year and catch not only some Bayern matches but other teams as well. I love to check out new towns and experience the match day over German beer and brots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back