• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic FBI whistleblowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
Weird that two stories come out the same week for different whistleblower stories with the FBI

CFLCane

Junior
Premium
Oh my god i'm so outraged a couple of karens we're questioned and officials abused the tools we gave them. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suhrthing

Recruit
I was chasing pussy and playing football in 2000. Neither worth giving up for Al Gore.
Fair enough. What are you doing now 2 decades later? I was in DC on Jan 6. At the very least I can tell my grandchildren I didn't just lay down when the uniparty stole the election of 2020 instead of "sorry I was chasing pussy". #priorities

Last edited:

Suhrthing

Recruit
Insurrection cosplay is hot right now.
It should be noted how a bit of silly-ass unarmed cos-play shook the feeble foundations of congress and greater DC to its core...

Its almost as if it was premeditated.

CFLCane

Junior
Premium
It should be noted how a bit of silly-ass unarmed cos-play shook the feeble foundations of congress and greater DC to its core...

Its almost as if it was premeditated.
Seems pretty business as usual tbh. Im sure you got great photos as least.

Suhrthing

Recruit
Seems pretty business as usual tbh. Im sure you got great photos as least.
Its funny you mention that, because I was just thinking about the photos I did take that day - the photos of ethnics for orange-man. Honestly I was shocked to see the amount of support for him outside of white/males. It proved to me not everyone is indoctrinated with MSNBC or NPR...

CFLCane

Junior
Premium
Its funny you mention that, because I was just thinking about the photos I did take that day - the photos of ethnics for orange-man. Honestly I was shocked to see the amount of support for him outside of white/males. It proved to me not everyone is indoctrinated with MSNBC or NPR...
Sheep are pretty easy to herd these days. A couple of good FB group shepherds and some good memes theyll show up anywhere. They mustve run out of good grass to graze quickly though they didnt even last half a day. Ive seen california teen mobs loot a walgreens for longer.

westcoastcanes

Sophomore
Premium
Weird thing to assume when the same company owns both the largest local viewership entertainment source and the second most widely distributed newspaper, at least last I checked.

Suhrthing

Recruit
Sheep are pretty easy to herd these days. A couple of good FB group shepherds and some good memes theyll show up anywhere. They mustve run out of good grass to graze quickly though they didnt even last half a day.
Fair enough. Keep hatin' my friend - it will extend your life ... #itsScience

Status
Not open for further replies.