Fauci’s CNBC Interview today

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe

305to954

All ACC
Whose ever downplayed the effects of the lockdown..I never heard buddy try and do that ..Everybody understands the lockdown after effects on the economy will be greatly negative...but are we also okay with opening up and risking a substantial number of lives in the process

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe
Whose ever downplayed the effects of the lockdown..I never heard buddy try and do that ..Everybody understands the lockdown after effects on the economy will be greatly negative...but are we also okay with opening up and risking a substantial number of lives in the process
This is really the first time he’s acknowledged the effects of the lockdown on people and the economy beyond the virus.

straight talk

Freshman

Now he says the quarantine will do irreparable harm if it goes on too long. He’s got more waffles than The Waffle House.
He is like the guy that picks all horses in the Kentucky Derby, then says he accurately predicted the winner. Can't decide if Fauci is more a weasel or a clown. But would anyone really trust him with your wallet?

305to954

All ACC
This is really the first time he’s acknowledged the effects of the lockdown on people and the economy beyond the virus.
Exactly my thoughts. I’ve never heard him address the economy. But some are acting like he’s down played the lockdowns effect on the economy..shits weird

SPAMM

Redshirt Freshman
Evidently yes, but crackers are perishable.

305to954

All ACC
You are for sure a white guy attempting to convince us you are black. No doubt about it. Strange shiit man.

But it can all turn to black for you if you just vote for Biden.
😂😂😂😂👌🏾...wait so you can guess someones ethnicity btw they type ? Your a professor X type mofo aren’t you?

Last edited:

Xander

Freshman
Yes.

jkaz1

Senior
It's always been a fine balancing act.

It's been long enough for vast portions of the country to be closed.

Time for folks to get back to work while there are still a few brick-and-mortar companies in business.

The initial response was clearly less than desirable by the country, but that's ancient history now.

Time to move on.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!

This was purely political. The only people at risk are the elderly.

jkaz1

Senior
A lot of lives will be lost with the economy closed in lockdown or open with the Wuhan virus.

It's a fine balancing act.

The data to this point show that those who are involved in larger gatherings (including public transport) or have regular doses of it (doctors, nurses bus drivers, etc.) have by far the largest risk.

I'd recommend folks stay away from large groups or regular public transport if it can be avoided.

305to954

All ACC
A lot of lives will be lost with the economy closed in lockdown or open with the Wuhan virus.

It's a fine balancing act.

The data to this point show that those who are involved in larger gatherings (including public transport) or have regular doses of it (doctors, nurses bus drivers, etc.) have by far the largest risk.

I'd recommend folks stay away from large groups or regular public transport if it can be avoided.
I agree. But we surrounded by dumb asses too https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0P8e3XLk?pd=045TbZeX&s=i0