Fantastic Article on Gabe Terry

View as article

jmbflame21

Junior
http://www.pbgametime.com/news/futu...ast-to-map-optimistic-road-for-future/135280/

gabe550.jpg

I am really excited about this dude.... he's gonna be a great one. :neonu:

What do you think of this kid? Expectations for this coming year? Red shirt maybe?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love the athleticism he brings to the table. It's also encouraging that Golden did his homework and bel;ieves he put his troubled past behind him. Hope Terry can be a force for us.

Advertisement
A+ ATHLETE HES A KID I WOULD REDSHIRT ....just cause...

i think he's a kid that has great long term potential..Terry is a guy that would be 6'2-6'3 225-230 by his rs freshman yr...and the kid can play the stand up rush spot and lb.

he's always played dline...only playing some lb this year...

i redshirt him and teach hm the game all year...and there u have a kid with raw ability that will blossom.

A+ ATHLETE HES A KID I WOULD REDSHIRT ....just cause...

i think he's a kid that has great long term potential..Terry is a guy that would be 6'2-6'3 225-230 by his rs freshman yr...and the kid can play the stand up rush spot and lb.

he's always played dline...only playing some lb this year...

i redshirt him and teach hm the game all year...and there u have a kid with raw ability that will blossom.

I feel like we can afford to redshirt him as well, with the depth we have at LB. Kid may be too big of an asset on ST's to keep on the sideline however.

Definite Red Shirt for this kid.

Gabe is a very good athlete but he's a tweener. All he did really was rush the passer in high school. He does not posses enough size to play DE this season IMO, and he is not a very instinctive LB as of right now.

Unless we plan on using him as a heat seeking missle on Special Teams, I think Golden and crew will strap the shirt on this kid and allow him to learn and get bigger/stronger/faster.

Advertisement
Back