Fall Practice Summary- Day 6

View as article

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
QB play:

Collectively, the quarterbacks had another strong performance. Tate Martell and N’Kosi Perry were very sharp all day and had very few if any, uncatchable balls. Not every pass is placed perfectly, but the receivers were always given a chance to make a play.

Jarren Williams had a good day, but he was not as consistent as he has been the rest of the camp. A couple of his passes were uncatchable. Aside from that, it was a very good day for the passers.

Other Notes:

Jeff Thomas and Louis Hedley returned to practice today. They did not look to have any limitations.

Brevin Jordan did not participate in the Big Cane drill. Rather, he was running on the sideline with Coach Feeley.

Mike Harley went after the ball with one hand, and Coach Stubblefield stuck him with 15 pushups.

Marshall Few and Jeremiah Payton each had one drop.

*There were no 1v1s during the media portion of practice and the Big Cane drill was conducted in a place where we could not see the results.

Advertisement
Can't wait to see Brevin and Will playing healthy on the 24th.
Right! With Osborn, JT4, and the best tight end combo in the nation teams cant double an try to bracket JT4 an the tight ends will eat teams alive in the middle of the field!!! We know Brevin is a bad *** i cant wait to see Will i love the way he plays and only a sophmore he looks alot more comfortable this year too!!! Cant Wait!!!

Advertisement
Right! With Osborn, JT4, and the best tight end combo in the nation teams cant double an try to bracket JT4 an the tight ends will eat teams alive in the middle of the field!!! We know Brevin is a bad *** i cant wait to see Will i love the way he plays and only a sophomore he looks a lot more comfortable this year too!!! Cant Wait!!!

*Piggy Back**

Here-here good fellow, I'm very excited to see Mallory. Wanna see this "NFL-Caliber" type TE

Last edited:
QB play:

Collectively, the quarterbacks had another strong performance. Tate Martell and N’Kosi Perry were very sharp all day and had very few if any, uncatchable balls. Not every pass is placed perfectly, but the receivers were always given a chance to make a play.

Jarren Williams had a good day, but he was not as consistent as he has been the rest of the camp. A couple of his passes were uncatchable. Aside from that, it was a very good day for the passers.

Other Notes:

Jeff Thomas and Louis Hedley returned to practice today. They did not look to have any limitations.

Brevin Jordan did not participate in the Big Cane drill. Rather, he was running on the sideline with Coach Feeley.

Mike Harley went after the ball with one hand, and Coach Stubblefield stuck him with 15 pushups.

Marshall Few and Jeremiah Payton each had one drop.

*There were no 1v1s during the media portion of practice and the Big Cane drill was conducted in a place where we could not see the results.

I’m a huge fan of FEW!!!!

Advertisement
Obviously, we can't really put too much weight into the report about the QB's because it's limited viewing by the media, but I will take the good news any day as opposed to recieving a report that says the QB's looked like monkey s'hit during the media viewing period.

I’m really glad all the QBs looked good but because of that this thread will have a very limited number of replies. Not a lot for the mopes to whine about with this one.
Don't ever underestimate the ability of these fckheads to find or even make up something to whine about...

It's literally all they want to & can do.

Advertisement
Don't ever underestimate the ability of these fckheads to find or even make up something to whine about...

It's literally all they want to & can do.

Facts bro. I originally had it as nothing to whine about but changed it to not much bc I figured somebody would be *****ing about the drops, or media not being aloud to see the Big Cane drills, the weather etc.

You know how CIS do.

At least news about qbs are promising this season compared to the last couple of seasons.Like I said I'll wait until Aug 24 when the scoreboard reads 00:00 after the 4 th qtr before I make an opinion.last summer and season taught me never take anything granted.

Advertisement

tenor (18).gif

Advertisement
Back