F&%K this VT bull****...

Advertisement
jack nicholson yes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The VA Tech defense is awful, mainly because they are extremely underzied on the DL. They have a group of misfits there, but they're scrappy. We have had 2 good pretty good performances on offense this season, but we have played 7 games. Defensively they will do what every team will do the rest of the year, and that is stack the box and hope King doesn't throw for 400 5 TDs.

Advertisement
Every site I visit and every pundit I read is picking VT, the favorite thus far is "Miami won a game they should have lost and VT lost a game they should have won so things will correct themselves"

Can Miami please come out and knock VT's **** in the dirt and move on.
So how much are u betting? Bet big

Love the notion of "won a game they should have lost." Because we were down at one point in a very back and forth game? We put up 600+ yards of total offense, on the road, but we should have lost.

People are idiots, and seriously hate Miami.

I have never seen someone so infatuated with an average at best QB

Advertisement
I dropped over to the VT 247 forum. Even a lot of their folks thought the line was crazy, but here was a different response:

"I will just say I have a pretty inside guy in Vegas and I asked him about this last night, after the millionth person texted me what the heck he was thinking, and his response was "Come on, VT is not bad. Liberty needed 1,000, breaks to win that game and Miami actually stinks. That QB they have just bails them out in games. Our power ratings like VT alot"

Then there’s a more realistic breakdown by position “VT versus Miami, My Thoughts” its a long breakdown but starts with:

"Last year Miami was 6-6 and finished the season by losing to Florida International (wow), Duke, and Louisiana Tech. People were calling for coach Manny Diaz’s head!
Sound familiar? Diaz is still there and Miami is ranked #9 now. A remarkable turnaround. How’d he do it? Diaz fired the offensive coaches at the end of last season and then recruited King, Roche, and Phillips. All three are stars.

Miami is #9 in this week’s AP top 25 and it is payback time for them. Last year, Miami had a disastrous first half with 4 interceptions and that first half cost them the game against VT. Do you think they’ll be motivated? I do! I’m expecting Miami’s best shot. The Las Vegas betters have VT by 2 points with an O/U of 67.5 points. They think that VT wins by a score something like VT 35, Miami 33."

You guys NEED to know that Vegas needs those wagers...............part of the attraction and the money comes from odds that need no logic, as long as we play.............. and either give or take their lines.....

Advertisement
Back