ESPN Jayron Kearse

Advertisement
nice article. kind of wanted to see him on D but WR works. we'll have plenty of depth there. also do you guys think we will take another reciever in this class?

"ESPNHS: What was it like growing up with an uncle and a cousin in the NFL?

Kearse: It helped a bunch just knowing what it takes to get to the NFL. You’ve got to have great character, be a hard worker and be able to separate yourself from people who don’t have your best interests. Go your own way and don’t follow the wrong people."

Wasn't this cat arrested at age 14?

Kearse: It helped a bunch just knowing what it takes to get to the NFL. You’ve got to have great character, be a hard worker and be able to separate yourself from people who don’t have your best interests. Go your own way and don’t follow the wrong people."

Yeah but he hasn't been in any trouble since so I guess he got his act straighten up.

Advertisement
Its the subtle things that impressed me, like him running routes and catching balls and having people surprise him to simulate game every day during the offseason (shows determination), his favorite subject being math and already knowing his major (communication) which happens to not be a b.s. one for a football player which shows his academic desires which will translate well into on field intelligence and film study

You can't judge him for that. GP was just having a bad day.

nice article. kind of wanted to see him on D but WR works. we'll have plenty of depth there. also do you guys think we will take another reciever in this class?

I really don't see the pure WRs in our incoming class. we have a lot of guys with the WR label, but I suspect that at least a couple of them will find a home at other positions. none of them are sure #1 WRs. we need a couple of legit #1 guys and I think that is what the staff is looking for in this class. they've addressed the depth issue with the 2012 class and will look for elite guys in 2013 IMO.

Kearse could be one of those types on offense. he might be too much of a tweener on defense depending on how big he gets

Advertisement
I guess his future position all depends on how much he grows. I would like to see him start out at WR. He can be that big, physical wide receiver that Miami hasn't had since Andre Johnson.

But if he puts on muscle and gets in the 220-225 range OLB is where I see him at. With him talking about the physical part of his game I see that as a good spot for him.

I guess his future position all depends on how much he grows. I would like to see him start out at WR. He can be that big, physical wide receiver that Miami hasn't had since Andre Johnson.

But if he puts on muscle and gets in the 220-225 range OLB is where I see him at. With him talking about the physical part of his game I see that as a good spot for him.

Why cant he be 220-225lbs at WR, s**t T.O., AJ, L. Fitz, Megatron and all those big receivers are all 220 plus... I say if he gets that big keep him at WR.

Why cant he be 220-225lbs at WR, s**t T.O., AJ, L. Fitz, Megatron and all those big receivers are all 220 plus... I say if he gets that big keep him at WR.

Just gotta keep that speed though

He just needs to keep his pants above the knees

Advertisement

Not saying he can't be that type of receiver.

Not saying he can't be that type of receiver.

Well lets hope he keeps his speed, s**t lets hope he gets faster... that will be much better...

Advertisement
Back