Enos - Spring Cleaning

Advertisement
Wow, a guy talking about the Canes that actually took time to watch at least our highlights and know our roster. He knew about Will Mallory and a QB other than Tate Martell, that's rare now-a-days. Credit to that guy and the Stadium for actually being knowledgeable and not just looking at the overall stats and making references from that, like 90% of the media.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure this is the same dude that sat down with Devin Hester for like an hour and discussed all his big plays.

Advertisement
Definitely put in his work to at the very least know the players on offense, including all 3 QB’s. Glad to see some excitement in the media to go along with all of our enthusiasm.

Many coaches have done more with far lesser talent- including O line talent. Its easy to dawg the guys, but they were all talented coming in, what happens next is mainly on the coaches to help them get there or not get there. Dan's job isnt hard, certainly not this year when improvement will be easy to achieve.

Advertisement
Holy **** a national media outlet that actually knows their stuff about Miami? Never thought I'd see the day.

Also the bootleg is going to be lethal. Can't wait to see it.

I don't know who the **** that guy is, but he should have a legit job somewhere and a much bigger platform. He was clear in his explanations, logical, well-informed and analytical. I refuse to believe this is part of any mainstream media. A **** pleasure to listen to and watch give an intro in a cogent 2 minute format.

Advertisement
Many coaches have done more with far lesser talent- including O line talent. Its easy to dawg the guys, but they were all talented coming in, what happens next is mainly on the coaches to help them get there or not get there. Dan's job isnt hard, certainly not this year when improvement will be easy to achieve.

Keep in mind that there isn't one skill position player who's been here longer than two seasons aside from Irvin. It's a young and inexperienced group that's learning a new system. There's talent here but we're in a very early phase of what the offense will ultimately be, and that will likely appear the case through 2019. New system, new QB, new OL is a challenge.

He played Defensive Back at North Carolina. Really smart guy. Stays on top of all the prospect camps and does a good job of knowing how well recruits perform. Knows his stuff

Advertisement
Back