Enoicy Catches Up On Recruiting

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
2014 Wide Receiver Adly Enoicy (Atlantic) is looking to help his team finish strong this year, as they have a couple district match-ups
coming up.

“We have a big game Monday and Friday, they are both district games. We want to come out on top and win our district.”

Enoicy is one of the many talented receivers in the 2014 class. He stands at 6’4 and 210 pounds. While he is listed as a wide receiver,
some say he could develop into a tight end at the next level. Enoicy talked about his position.

“I get that a lot. It’s not that I don’t want to play tight end, because it is a possibility even though I play receiver. I know that some coaches think I am a tight end, but when the off-season comes I’m going to try and perfect my craft and I will be a receiver all-around.”

Enoicy talked about what he feels is his best skill or attribute.

“My hands, blocking, routes, my awareness and my strength.”

The 2014 prospect is focusing on his team's season right now, but has been keeping tabs on the recruiting process.

“It’s going pretty good right now, it’s kinda slow right now, but it’s expected since it’s during the season.”

Enoicy list interest from schools such as Notre Dame, North Carolina, Stanford and Miami.

The Delray beach product has interest in Miami and cites the coaching staff as one of the main reasons.

“They have pretty cool coaches. I talk to coach Carroll, he's nice and laid back.”

The Hurricanes may have an advantage here, as current 2013 DT commit Keith Bryant is teammates with Enoicy and seems to be helping the
younger star.

“He talked to me about Miami a few times, he mostly gives me advice though.”

Enoicy will be at the Hurricane game next Thursday when they take on Virginia Tech.

He knows what he's looking for in a program.

“Good atmosphere, the campus, a good education, a good football team and a chance for me to see the football field.”

Advertisement
Enoicy sounds Haitian to me. I hope it is and we get him. we need some Haitians on this team. let zoe pound show up to a tailgate lulz. I bet there's ne'er a warchant to be heard, ne'er a gator chomp to be seen.

Enoicy sounds Haitian to me. I hope it is and we get him. we need some Haitians on this team. let zoe pound show up to a tailgate lulz. I bet there's ne'er a warchant to be heard, ne'er a gator chomp to be seen.

don't f with Zoes.

you should hear the players talking about zoes.

[/QUOTE]don't f with Zoes.

you should hear the players talking about zoes.[/QUOTE]

we are waiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back