Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even in the face of pressure on a couple of those throws. The big question is why. Did they just not face any decent competition?

Yea not sure what the comp is like up in the panhandle, but that dude has all the attributes of a big time QB. Kind of reminds me of TVD. He’s got sneaky wheels too on him. Kind of weird he’s not even ranked at all.

Advertisement
With the QB room as stacked as it is you can afford to take a project QB this year. Seems like Rashada is completely bag/best NIL deal chasing. Not really concerned about the other factors regarding the school he chooses. Might be why they’re setting up backup plans

He plays in AAAAAAA. The largest class in GA. His team played in the state title game. So he’s played some good competition. Young man got some game.

He is in Florida. Looks like he 5-5 last year with his team. They are 6A up in the panhandle too. You have Milton GA.

Advertisement
He plays in AAAAAAA. The largest class in GA. His team played in the state title game. So he’s played some good competition. Young man got some game.
Edit. I just saw FLORIDA. At work and not paying full attention. I Was of course thinking GA. Wrong kid. Kid still got some game😂🤣😂.

Advertisement
Back