Emmanuale Mic'd up.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
IMG_3845.jpg

QSTOKES

Sophomore
wow, recover drill at 1:15 exacly how Norton recovered that fumble in the bowl game.

Jassid82

Senior
A few things..

I see why people say Michael Jackson is going to make some noise. That guy looks the part. He passes the look test if that was him wearing #28 .

Norton just looks like a dominating DT. Hope he has a memorable season for us.

Gotta love Diaz. We are in great hands with him.

LuCane

Administrator
Staff member
No coach is perfect, and Diaz is far from it, too, but I hope people can see the importance of having technical guys teaching our young athletes.

The combination of aggressive mentality + technical coaches + access to talent is what makes Miami the sleeping giant the SEC never wanted to wake up.

umhurricano

Sophomore
No coach is perfect, and Diaz is far from it, too, but I hope people can see the importance of having technical guys teaching our young athletes.

The combination of aggressive mentality + technical coaches + access to talent is what makes Miami the sleeping giant the SEC never wanted to wake up.

There is a lot in that first paragraph...would you mind unpacking it a bit? What makes Diaz far from perfect? Do we have good technical guys teaching our players right now?

I don't think anyone here would disagree that we are in a talent rich area and that the keys to our success are getting the talent, developing the talent, and putting them in a scheme that will make them successful on the field. I think most of us can see where the recruiting sits based on results. I would be interested to know from someone who knows the technical side how we look from the talent development standpoint.

AK_Cane

Junior
I was think the same thing McCloud is huge now same with Carter. Finally seeing some results from a s&C side, I was tired of our freshman coming in in better shape then when they left 3-4 years later while other teams players were actually progressing. Nice to have that now

McGahee2TheHouse

All-American

There is a lot in that first paragraph...would you mind unpacking it a bit? What makes Diaz far from perfect? Do we have good technical guys teaching our players right now?

I don't think anyone here would disagree that we are in a talent rich area and that the keys to our success are getting the talent, developing the talent, and putting them in a scheme that will make them successful on the field. I think most of us can see where the recruiting sits based on results. I would be interested to know from someone who knows the technical side how we look from the talent development standpoint.

You must not have been reading threads on here during Golden's tenure.