Elder tells TOS **** play rb & wr & hoops

80s

Sophomore
Coaches told him b ready & in shape & b ready for rb & wr

Sez hes at 170 & workin out errday runnin trac is on 4x1 team

Sez **** walk on hoops teem

Sounds excited & reports june 25

Gotta hand it to ferman hes gettin access to the signees & bringin some good **** lately

Advertisement
I aint and will never get Ferman props for ****. However I thank you for the insight! LOL

You should also give him an HJ why your handing things out. Only Canes fans would support rivals and Ferman.

And you wonder why this stuff happens to us.

he doesnt just hand out HJs at the drop of a dime. You gotta get confidential, juicy stuff to get the reach arounds

Advertisement
Advertisement
My guess is he redshirts (mostly because of the glut at WR) unless he is really special at RB. Somewhere in October he reports to Basketball and is needed at PG. He actually plays for the basketball team during the season and misses most of the spring because of basketball. Then before the summer he makes a decision.

Honestly, because he is needed ASAP on the basketball team and likely needs to redshirt for football...I think he may have more of an impact for the hoops squad. Let's not forget he is kind of small.

I can understand a RS for Elder, I think it'd be the smart thing to do. But I kind of want to see this kid play, even if he only gets 5 touches a game and may not be a factor offensively.

Wonder what this means for RL3, if he'll get a look at RB or start off on the other side of the ball.

Advertisement
good stuff, i just hope he doesn't sound like how you typed him out to sound like lol

I think the kid needs a RS in football

he is tiny. not seeing him as a true RB. RB/WR tweener

Advertisement
I'll reserve judgment till he gets on campus and participates in fall camp. I thought Deanthony Thomas would redshirt at Oregon because when I saw him play his senior year, he was real tiny. I'm talking 5'9", 155lbs at most. Most Oregon fans thought Seastrunk would be the one who contributed early, but he got buried on the depth chart. Thomas was on the field game 1 against LSU and was a Freshman All American on a team loaded at the skill positions. Some kids adjust quickly and can just play. Personally, though Corn isn't quite as fast, I think he ends playing the same kind of role as Thomas. Slot WR, running back, return man, wildcat, and anywhere else you can line him up and create mismatches. No matter how many WR you have, if the kid can help the team at all this fall even if it's just a few plays a game, you play him. You don't redshirt someone if he can contribute this season, on the possibility he'll be needed in 2017. Personally, I hope he is ready to go this season because you can never have too many weapons on offense........especially when the defense has so many question marks. The team with the most points always wins, no matter how many or how few points are scored.

My guess is that coach Golden will use him in the return game this year, partly in an effort to keep him interested in football. If he gets a basketball offer, I think basketball becomes his primary sport.

Its important to note that he currently does NOT have a basketball scholarship offer. Invited walk on only.

My guess is that coach Golden will use him in the return game this year, partly in an effort to keep him interested in football. If he gets a basketball offer, I think basketball becomes his primary sport.

Its important to note that he currently does NOT have a basketball scholarship offer. Invited walk on only.

yup, Burns, Carter & Coley returning kicks and Corn returning punts

Advertisement
Back