El Presidente Speaks

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Red states are far more dependent on federal handouts. You’re really going to push this BS 3 weeks after Trump sent signed checks to Americans? Hahah
You would be wrong on that sparky when the in-kind and total contributions are calculated--and it isn't even close.

Let me ask you this: can you eat an iPhone? Can you eat a "twitter feed"? Can you produce the raw materials to clothe yourself with an app? How do you think electricity and industrials are generated?

Let's fo an experiment. Stop food deliveries to NYC and Topeka for 30 days. Let's stack the deck, 7 days.

Who cries uncle first?

I predicted this years ago--the resentment and hatred driven by identity politics, particularly after NYCs* long term ungratefulness of the support they received post 9-11, has driven our nation farther apart--and I'd argue the divide is even greater than in 1861.

We are in a very bad place, and its getting worse.

😐

Last edited:
You would be wrong on that sparky when the in-kind and total contributions are calculated--and it isn't even close.

Let me ask you this: can you eat an iPhone? Can you eat a "twitter feed"? Can you produce the raw materials to clothe yourself with an app? How do you think electricity and industrials are generated?

Let's fo an experiment. Stop food deliveries to NYC and Topeka for 30 days. Let's stack the deck, 7 days.

Who cries uncle first?

I predicted this years ago--the resentment and hatred driven by identity politics, particularly after NYCs* long term ungratefulness of the support they received post 9-11, has driven our nation farther apart--and I'd argue the divide is even greater than in 1861.

😐
1589461886813.png

CaneAlum11

Freshman

Who cries uncle first?

😐
Good sir, what are you even blabbering about?