Edouard talks about commitment

View as article

Nash Williams

Freshman
Recently, fans and others who follow recruiting questioned Alin Edouard's commitment to Miami and with good reason. Edouard has flirted with the idea of visiting other schools and many recruiting analysts have predicted Edouard signing with another university.

What are the chances Edouard picks Miami come National Signing Day 2014? "100%" said Edouard.

When I spoke with Edouard today he made one thing clear. "You can close my recruitment." said Edouard.

Simple as that. Edouard, who has been committed to Miami since Febuary 20th, continues to stay in touch with coaches from the Hurricanes.

Alin spoke with offensive coordinator James Coley this week and plans to stay close with coach Coley throughout the recruiting process.

The 6-foot-1 180-pound dual-threat star did not have much to say about the other Miami quarterback commits, Brad Kaaya and Malik Roiser. He has yet to meet or speak with either of them.

Although, Alin is ecstatic about the 'Canes recent commitment spree over the past week as they have gained nine commitments (Eight in the 2014 class and one in the 2015 class) in the past 7 days alone.

"I'm really excited. I just want what's best for them." said Edouard.

Miami fans can rest easy tonight knowing that Alin Edouard's commitment is as strong as ever.

Advertisement
Should've ask, who he's actively recruiting to join him in this recruiting class.

Advertisement
Let Alin enjoy his recruitment like any other kid his age. Plenty of guys around the county continue to take their free trips, but Alin E looks in another direction, everyone's all over him. Let the kid have some fun, he's young, and will be a Cane, if folks stop badgering the guy.

Give him his fair shot at QB, and once he redshirts, and then figures its in his best interest to play another position (WR), it's a win win for the team. Kid has some talent, and you don't toss talent out of the window...

Kaaya:
"Hahaha is the NCAA gonna make a rule against parent recruiting like they made a rule against celebrations after we always celebrated in the red zone in the 80s and 90s? "

Edouard:
"I'm really excited. I just want what's best for them."

Advertisement
Kaaya:
"Hahaha is the NCAA gonna make a rule against parent recruiting like they made a rule against celebrations after we always celebrated in the red zone in the 80s and 90s? "

Edouard:

Shut up

Kaaya:

Edouard:

Shut up

I noticed the same thing. Them? Them is the other guys.

[video=youtube;Yq7gDYDyxOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7gDYDyxOs[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a vision of Edouard fitting into a Brad Smith type roll. Possibility of having 2 QB's on the field at the same time. What do you guys think of that idea?

I have a vision of Edouard fitting into a Brad Smith type roll. Possibility of having 2 QB's on the field at the same time. What do you guys think of that idea?
Sounds like a terrible idea. If Alin stay I can see him red shirting and taking over after Kaaya goes to the league

Advertisement
Back