Earl Little and Eduardo Clements

Advertisement
Congrats to these guys. OT deserves nothing but the best. A couple injuries from being **** good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't care where the school is located, from Anchorage to Austin, Los Angeles to Lakewood, I will always err on the side of having a former Hurricane on the coaching staff.

Hope these guys do big things.

Happy for them both but especially OT because those injuries derailed a promising career so im glad he's still in the sport he loves

Advertisement
We would like to think so, but we all thought that with rumph too.

Sooooo, we'll get anyone we want at Jackson?

Not fair to Rumph. Gibson, regardless of what people say on here, just doesnt fit our system. He knows it too. If we ran a Zone Read, I bet he would be ours. Unfortunately, such is life.

We dont want McFadden. Most on here dont like him anyway.

Sony....was just a tragedy. Staff did all they could on this. Cerenod we came WAY too late to the party on..Dont blame him.

From here on out..I think we get who we want from there. We got Snelson..We could have BJohnson if we wanted. Lets judge him then..

Not fair to Rumph. Gibson, regardless of what people say on here, just doesnt fit our system. He knows it too. If we ran a Zone Read, I bet he would be ours. Unfortunately, such is life.

Sony....was just a tragedy. Staff did all they could on this. Cerenod we came WAY too late to the party on..Dont blame him.

From here on out..I think we get who we want from there. We got Snelson..We could have BJohnson if we wanted. Lets judge him then..

Wrong school....the kids you just named attend American Heritage. Earl and Eduardo are coaching at Miami Jackson

Wrong school....the kids you just named attend American Heritage. Earl and Eduardo are coaching at Miami Jackson

He's talking about Rumph....

Advertisement

He's talking about Rumph....

LOL didnt see first sentence. Apologies

Advertisement
haven't seen much talent out of Jackson recently.

When was the last time they were any good?

Didn't Thereize play there?

Yeah Thereize came out of Jackson. Quinton Flowers came out of Jackson last year but he wanted to play QB. they had Durante last year too actually but obviously he's moved on.

Thats about it for Jackson in recent. They had more in the past.

And Jassid I agree with you on Heritage.

Glad Little and Clements are at Jackson.

Especially Clements. Had potential as a player but had some serious injuries that derailed him. Kid was a stud at Booker T. Even though that year I really wish we would have at least taken Gio Bernard or James White from STA too instead of Hall. Both would have been Canes. **** Randy.

Advertisement
Back