NFL Eagles - Carson Wentz

PIPO

Bathing in Nole Tears!!
Premium
Eagles are in a bind. What to do about Wentz & Doug Peterson?

I know there are a few fellow Birds fans here. I haven’t been impressed with Pederson the last 3 seasons. Took a run of wins after losing to many suspect teams and a .500 record to even make the playoffs in 2018 & 2019.

Equally, frustrated with Wentz. Only feels comfortable throwing to tight ends, yet again, never got him quality weapons on the outside but then again, Foles & Hurts haven’t had many problems throwing to receivers in this offense. Aaron Rodgers & Brady haven’t had world beater receivers either so to pay this guy $22 million and a $10 million roster bonus, Eagles are in a bind.

Advertisement
As I posted in some other thread, the Eagles seem to use the Baker defensive playbook. No Lbs and sucky secondary who are clueless. Moved back to PA after 45 years in MA. All sports teams generally suck like when I left, especially the Eagles and my Phillies.

Born in Philly myself, always a fan, never understood the Wentz accolades, can not remember any big game that he has won.
Always seems to overthrow and underthrow, I would be surprised if his completion percent is over 55%.

Big Dikkk Nick - tHanks to him we have a SB.

I don’t think Wentz is as bad as he was this year. Just one of those years where O-line was terrible. He took a lot of hits and became a bit gun shy which is a bad thing.
Thinking David Carr bad

Advertisement
Eagles line was beat to ****. Eagles receivers were beat to **** and out. Wentz was battered. Not sure if he can stay healthy.

Wentz is the better QB not even close. Hurts can run that is it but when running for your life that is good.

Get Wentz behind say an Indy offensive line I think he does well. Does make the occasional "bone head" throw.

Eagles are in a bind. What to do about Wentz & Doug Peterson?

I know there are a few fellow Birds fans here. I haven’t been impressed with Pederson the last 3 seasons. Took a run of wins after losing to many suspect teams and a .500 record to even make the playoffs in 2018 & 2019.

Equally, frustrated with Wentz. Only feels comfortable throwing to tight ends, yet again, never got him quality weapons on the outside but then again, Foles & Hurts haven’t had many problems throwing to receivers in this offense. Aaron Rodgers & Brady haven’t had world beater receivers either so to pay this guy $22 million and a $10 million roster bonus, Eagles are in a bind.

What does history teach us when HC & QB have a great disdain (supposedly) for one another?

Overall the org will underperform and one/both will be gone in an ignominious fashion.

Advertisement
Back