2023 Dwight Bootle, 2023 CB, Miami Killian High

What about this kids game is holding him back from blowing up on the trail ? This is the type of eval I’d expect Alonzo to step in on. Was he in Green Bay when they drafted jaire Alexander

Advertisement
What about this kids game is holding him back from blowing up on the trail ? This is the type of eval I’d expect Alonzo to step in on. Was he in Green Bay when they drafted jaire Alexander

His size would be my guess. Tough for a guy who might only be 5'10 on a good day to get offered by the top tiered schools. Also noticed that according to 247 none of Florida Big 3 have offered which is a tell by itself.

His size would be my guess. Tough for a guy who might only be 5'10 on a good day to get offered by the top tiered schools. Also noticed that according to 247 none of Florida Big 3 have offered which is a tell by itself.
All 3 of the Big 3 have been playing & recruiting like sh*t the last almost 10 years. The "Big 3" offers don't mean anything anymore lol. I can literally name 20-30 players in college football right now who are balling & I'd want on the team right now and didn't have any offer from any of the 3

This is it. Both manny and now Mario are obsessed with 6-1 corners when you got a certified baller on your door step wanting that offer
Can’t argue with this… one of the better corners we’ve had recently was Trajan Bandy.

Recruiting size is important but we need to not pretend we are some NFL minor league team taking solely traits and not ballers.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Random but wtf

Insane! ****!!!

We recently did highest box jump at my CrossFit gym.

I am in my early 40s so I was happy with my 37” jump (30” box and two, 45lb weights). I nearly missed it and wrecked my *** but was able to hold on and will likely never attempt it again, lol.

This puts things into perspective as to how I am no where near & never have been close to anything of an elite athlete 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back