durand scott ineligible

Advertisement
Can't there be some new rule that penalizes a coach for doing this? how many times do coaches leave for another school and leave his former players paying for his actions? Not saying some players shouldn't miss games, but it seems very unfair not to penalize Haith at some point right?

Advertisement
Can't there be some new rule that penalizes a coach for doing this? how many times do coaches leave for another school and leave his former players paying for his actions? Not saying some players shouldn't miss games, but it seems very unfair not to penalize Haith at some point right?
sweater vest got a 5 year vacation........expect haith to get the same.......im also rooting for clint hurtt to get a 5 year pink slip as well

how is this just now coming out. right when we need Durand he gets suspended

Because the NCAA is as efficiently run as the federal gov't. Both need to get dragged behind the barn and shot in the head.
while i agree 1000%......this wasnt the ncaas doing

the school declared him ineligible.......not the ncaa

'but hopefully the ncaa will reinstate him tomorrow which may help swing the selection commitee

Because the NCAA is as efficiently run as the federal gov't. Both need to get dragged behind the barn and shot in the head.

'but hopefully the ncaa will reinstate him tomorrow which may help swing the selection commitee

I find it very hard to believe our own administration would drag their feet this long on an internal investigation. I mean, that's just about the dumbest ******* thing I've ever heard of. So obviously, it's probably the truth. Christ almighty, we can't do anything right.

Always the way it works. Essentially the school is notified of the infraction, then the school suspends the player, and then asks for reinstatement. The NCAA has to clear the player. If not, and the school continues to use the player, they could forfeit all of the games he plays in. **** is stupid and *** backwards.

Advertisement

I find it very hard to believe our own administration would drag their feet this long on an internal investigation. I mean, that's just about the dumbest ******* thing I've ever heard of. So obviously, it's probably the truth. Christ almighty, we can't do anything right.
i dont think its necessarily a case of dragging their feet as much as it the size of the actual investigation

the time frame of both reggie and now this tells me that they have probably finished looking at all the **** regarding football and have moved on to basketball

it def sucks........but right now its kind of a cover our *** move........because if they didnt report it.......and the ncaa found it......we forfeit games and have a price to pay for it.......and if they determine the school knew it and didnt report it......thats a whole new can of **** we dont wanna be eating

with the scope of this investigation........i cant see them taking any chances

Always the way it works. Essentially the school is notified of the infraction, then the school suspends the player, and then asks for reinstatement. The NCAA has to clear the player. If not, and the school continues to use the player, they could forfeit all of the games he plays in. **** is stupid and *** backwards.
that pretty much describes the entire ncaa operating procedure and rules

this rule book is so out of date it isnt even funny

im shocked that a kid getting charmin to wipe his *** at a concert isnt a violation

but like i said before.......until the day comes when the ncaa wakes the **** up out of its 60 year coma and changes it.....or just folds......we need to expect to be doing things *** backwards

Advertisement
Back