DUKE JOHNSON Bright Furture!

561USWAG

Recruit
I have watched many highlight tapes.. and Duke Johnson could very much be the best RB UM has ever seen. They way he finds holes and accelerates thru them is unbelievable. He is a complete back.. what I like to call Duel Threat Athlete.. ex Devin Hester, Deon Sanders, The Great Sean Taylor, Patrick Peterson.. the most talented athletic football player on the field, could excel on both sides of the ball, overall play maker. What we got from Lamar Miller was straight line speed, once he accelerates thru an opening he is gone.. Duke is more than that.. You will see Reggie Bush/Chris Jonson type runs and cuts, get very excited Hurricane Fans we got ourselves a soon to be college super star. :neonu:

[video=youtube;DbxbK5MzmVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbxbK5MzmVw[/video]

Advertisement
Just like Dallas, I can't wait to see how Fisch uses Duke in the offense cuz how versatile he is.

The more and more I watch, the more and more I think Reggie Bush. Reggie's legend in SoCal coming into USC is as big as Duke's is now. They are similar players big play wise, Reggie's a little taller and little more wiggles, but Duke is stronger and has higher end speed. Im excited to see Duke.

He stays healthy, in the following year, he going to be special. Not expecting huge things next year, but the following.... Interesting.

Advertisement
I don't really follow recruiting much, and I have not watched many highlight tapes. But that one is ridiculous. What is the HS highlight tape equivalent to photo shopping? Whatever it is, they must have done that.

Canefreak2001, can you post the utube video again and enable it for mobile viewing? Thanks in advance and I love your work ...

Advertisement
I have watched many highlight tapes.. and Duke Johnson could very much be the best RB UM has ever seen. They way he finds holes and accelerates thru them is unbelievable. He is a complete back.. what I like to call Duel Threat Athlete.. ex Devin Hester, Deon Sanders, The Great Sean Taylor, Patrick Peterson.. the most talented athletic football player on the field, could excel on both sides of the ball, overall play maker. What we got from Lamar Miller was straight line speed, once he accelerates thru an opening he is gone.. Duke is more than that.. You will see Reggie Bush/Chris Jonson type runs and cuts, get very excited Hurricane Fans we got ourselves a soon to be college super star. :neonu:
Dueling is illegal. I hope the NCAA doesn't get wind of it.

The more and more I watch, the more and more I think Reggie Bush. Reggie's legend in SoCal coming into USC is as big as Duke's is now. They are similar players big play wise, Reggie's a little taller and little more wiggles, but Duke is stronger and has higher end speed. Im excited to see Duke.

Reggie is definitely taller and Duke seems to play stronger but I think Duke has more wiggle while Bush has the higher top end speed. Again though I haven't seen Bush's high school highlights. Is that what you're basing your opinion off of?

Reggie is definitely taller and Duke seems to play stronger but I think Duke has more wiggle while Bush has the higher top end speed. Again though I haven't seen Bush's high school highlights. Is that what you're basing your opinion off of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO3Q2j8tBVM

Advertisement
Wow.

Notice how long it takes for the paint on the back of his helmet to catch up to the helmet once he gets into the end zone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back