DT Recruiting Since 2002

bshaw28

Junior
Which Coach Had the best Haul?

Larry Coker:
Baraka Atkins, Kareem Brown, Teraz McCray, Dave Howell, Antonio Dixon, Dwayne Hendricks, Joe Joseph, Luqman Abdallah

Randy Shannon:
Josh Holmes, Chaz Washington, Chris Perry, Marcus Forston, Micanor Regis, Jeremy Lewis, Curtis Porter, Luther Robinson, Jeffery Brown, Tavadis Glenn, Delmar Taylor

Al Golden:
Olsen Pierre, Jalen Grimble, Corey King, Darius Smith, Jacoby Briscoe, DeQuan Ivory, Earl Moore, Ufamba Kamalu, Calvin Heurtelou, Courtel Jenkins, Anthony Moten, Michael Wyche

Advertisement
Coker's crew ended up with 3-4 nfl dt's that signed a few checks.

The other two guys groups are ******. And i dont see it getting any better with the way they recruit.

Coker's crew ended up with 3-4 nfl dt's that signed a few checks.

The other two guys groups are ******. And i dont see it getting any better with the way they recruit.

I see upside with Jenkins and Moten... Kamalu will be in the league.

Which Coach Had the best Haul?

Larry Coker:
Baraka Atkins, Kareem Brown, Teraz McCray, Dave Howell, Antonio Dixon, Dwayne Hendricks, Joe Joseph, Luqman Abdallah

Randy Shannon:
Josh Holmes, Chaz Washington, Chris Perry, Marcus Forston, Micanor Regis, Jeremy Lewis, Curtis Porter, Luther Robinson, Jeffery Brown, Tavadis Glenn, Delmar Taylor

Al Golden:
Olsen Pierre, Jalen Grimble, Corey King, Darius Smith, Jacoby Briscoe, DeQuan Ivory, Earl Moore, Ufamba Kamalu, Calvin Heurtelou, Courtel Jenkins, Anthony Moten, Michael Wyche

Once Curtis gets healthy he will ball in the NFL

Advertisement
I think what this says more than anything is that maybe SFLA just isn't a great place to get DT's. I'm sure there are some great ones in the past that went somewhere and did great. Were there great ones that went elsewhere during this time?

And don't throw me Travonte Valentine cuz lord only knows what that knucklehead is up to.

Maybe Jernigan?

It would just be good to know.

I think what this says more than anything is that maybe SFLA just isn't a great place to get DT's. I'm sure there are some great ones in the past that went somewhere and did great. Were there great ones that went elsewhere during this time?

And don't throw me Travonte Valentine cuz lord only knows what that knucklehead is up to.

Maybe Jernigan?

It would just be good to know.

Jernigan isn't from SoFl...

Coker group obviously. Even though some underachievers even in that group.

Golden over Shannons group.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back