DON"T DO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hahahahaha, they locked it. Amazing.

Anytime the board disagrees with anti-Miami guys, Genron, Chad, etc., they lock the thread.

WTF is going on?

These guys are starting to do some of the things that drove us here from other sites

These guys are starting to do some of the things that drove us here from other sites
Worse. They are giving a forum to people like Genron and Q.wilson. It's one thing to be anti Golden and Shalala, but to be anti UM when youre making the sites name out of their name is shameless. I left CS when they gave Robinson a forum and CT when the content was watered down.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shouldn't have gave him a forum here to speak if they couldn't handle most of the board destroying his delusional self-absorbed BS. And it wasn't even like guys were being disrespectful in doing so. Chad exposed himself and his son for being exactly what most of us thought of them all season. Idk if Pete thought somehow the discussion was going to change our view of him or what.

Advertisement
233.gif

I read a good bit of that thread and tried to keep an open mind. The more and more I read, the worse it got for Chad (if that was him).

The worst part is that he buried himself. Everyone else just pointed out the shoveling as he was doing it.

Who knows... Maybe they'll come over to the WEZ for a friendly conversation!

Advertisement
i feel like they put him up to it to clear the air and make a case for himself. probably figured that we'd bend over and take the shaft of whatever explanation that he gave for his dip**** son, but it went in the complete opposite direction of what was expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back