2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No point in even paying any attention to any CBs right now, especially ones to MSU lol. They are in the NIL game, but a long way to go here and I’d say the same even if the CBs were for us. Might as well tuck this one away, ride this one out and revisit in 11 months.
I hope he follows the route of our IMG kids and commits and shuts it down in the summer.

So, hopefully 6-8 months...

Advertisement
No point in even paying any attention to any CBs right now, especially ones to MSU lol. They are in the NIL game, but a long way to go here and I’d say the same even if the CBs were for us. Might as well tuck this one away, ride this one out and revisit in 11 months.
They had the early ones for Samson but I figured to send it anyways

Advertisement
Florida in Georgia out. I like Miami here.

lol "in" my ***.

edit: that did NOT come out how it was suppose to

double edit: neither did that lol

I'll see myself out of this thread lol

VaDzs6.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

Mich st and Oklahoma guaranteed to get OVs. Will take all visits spring and summer and commit after. Sister attends OU and LSU was his dream school. Hears from all the Florida schools constantly.

Mich st and Oklahoma guaranteed to get OVs. Will take all visits spring and summer and commit after. Sister attends OU and LSU was his dream school. Hears from all the Florida schools constantly.
Sparty again. Sigh.

Advertisement
what year is his sister?
I remember when Karlaftis stayed at Purdue to be with his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back