**** Butkus, Ray Lewis, Lawrence Taylor

Factually, that is not true. Baltimore gave up fewer points per game, and in an era more favorable to offenses than the ‘80s was.

The ‘85 Bears were amazing and I lived in Chicago as a kid so I’m loyal to them, and their scheme and style were more innovative, but the Ravens were more suffocating, and the results showed it.
Marino drop kicked that 85 Bears Defense all the way down the Palmetto.....

Advertisement
LMFAO. Not even close. Rocky is arguably the greatest heavyweight of all time. Go to any boxing gym in NYC and talk to real boxing fans, especially the ones that actually saw him fight live and they will tell you. Far from a fraud. Even in the "tall heavyweight eras" he would have just dropped down to Cruiserweight if he needed to.

Greatest Heavyweight ever?? HA

Ali, Lewis, Joe Jackson, Tyson, Forman. Frazier was all better than Marciano

Greatest Heavyweight ever?? HA

Ali, Lewis, Joe Jackson, Tyson, Forman. Frazier was all better than Marciano

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!! Let me guess you never boxed a day in your life and got all your boxing info from the guy at the barbershop that gives you the rest of your conspiray theories. If you want to talk about over rated Ali is the peak of the list. By far the most over rated athlete in any sport.

Tyson was the most gifted heavyweight of all time, but should have been a cruiserweight because of height, but was FAR from even close to the top 10. Lennox Lewis? LMFAO.

Boxing is not a sport that casual viewers can give accurate opinions. I boxed for close to two decades and have spoken to some of the best coaches in NY, NJ, and Philly. Your list sounds like something compiled by someone who only watches the "big fights" aka Mayweather fights.

Advertisement
Frazier better than Marciano??....Have you lost your Mf-ing mind???.....Joe Jackson????
Michael Jacksons Dad never boxed...he just punched his kids....

Frazier better than Marciano??....Have you lost your Mf-ing mind???.....Joe Jackson????
Michael Jacksons Dad never boxed...he just punched his kids....

I laughed at that LMAO. I think he meant Jack Johnson. This list is ridiculous. It is the type of list that if you come to a boxing gym talking that **** you get laughed out the gym.

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!! Let me guess you never boxed a day in your life and got all your boxing info from the guy at the barbershop that gives you the rest of your conspiray theories. If you want to talk about over rated Ali is the peak of the list. By far the most over rated athlete in any sport.

Tyson was the most gifted heavyweight of all time, but should have been a cruiserweight because of height, but was FAR from even close to the top 10. Lennox Lewis? LMFAO.

Boxing is not a sport that casual viewers can give accurate opinions. I boxed for close to two decades and have spoken to some of the best coaches in NY, NJ, and Philly. Your list sounds like something compiled by someone who only watches the "big fights" aka Mayweather fights.

No kidding, right? With that list... HBO Championship Boxing much? 😂

Advertisement
I'd take Jack Lambert over **** Butkus in an actual fight. That said, the guys in this thread that mentioned Jack Ham obviously know football.

Derrick Thomas was an absolute beast imo too.

0198eb3df690c6b1f4ceda1ed991f887.jpg

Advertisement
Back